Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

Some suggestions, add more stations on the right side of the map in the upper district, maybe Hazmat close to the factory. Also, you need to add a boat, or a diver to a truck, or take out that event altogether. Maybe even make the hospital so it holds the non-FDNY ambulance and add an FDNY Ambulance to the right side of the map. Don't know if you implemented or thought about these things, but just suggestions like I said. 

Did the battalion cheif command post make it into either the HD or SD version of 3.0, cause if it is in there, I can't find it. If the command post isn't in the mod anymore, I would make that a suggestion for the patch, unless it was removed from the mod cause it caused crashes or something. Also, I would say if you had time to include a manual with the mod.

Bugs:

• The tower ladder doesn't have the bucket up or down commands, meaning either the ff in the bucket gets stuck in the bucket (neither the truck or the ff can move), or if the tower is "installed" to a building the ff gets stuck outside the window and can't move.
  • the ESU officers can't pick up epuipment such as the air bag/jump pad

Did the battalion cheif command post make it into either the HD or SD version of 3.0, cause if it is in there, I can't find it. If the command post isn't in the mod anymore, I would make that a suggestion for the patch, unless it was removed from the mod cause it caused crashes or something. Also, I would say if you had time to include a manual with the mod.

Bugs:

• The tower ladder doesn't have the bucket up or down commands, meaning either the ff in the bucket gets stuck in the bucket (neither the truck or the ff can move), or if the tower is "installed" to a building the ff gets stuck outside the window and can't move.

The command post was removed :)

Couple of bugs that I noticed on the SD version..1) Wolves/dogs block traffic where Police, EMS, and Tec come on the map.  I've had to send ESU to shoot the wolves/dogs  2) No ESU station (don't know if this was intentional or left out by mistake).  Other than the pedestrian issues (long lines often blocking roadways) that have previously been discussed, I've had no problems. 

Hey Dyson as I said before awesome game! However I got an incident when a person trying to commit suicide however he was in the water and I wasn't able to get to him. And the time between incidents is long. I have to fast fast forward it and still have to wait at least a minute or two. I would mention the PD station and the hospital. But I am pretty sure someone already posted that. But that is why this an alpha version. Just saying. Thanks!

Couple of bugs that I noticed on the SD version..1) Wolves/dogs block traffic where Police, EMS, and Tec come on the map.  I've had to send ESU to shoot the wolves/dogs  2) No ESU station (don't know if this was intentional or left out by mistake).  Other than the pedestrian issues (long lines often blocking roadways) that have previously been discussed, I've had no problems. 

The bugs aren't bugs. This map runs on the original almost un edited map. The dogs I'll look into, but theres no pathing issues as its the same em4 map you can play with the base game.

Hey Dyson as I said before awesome game! However I got an incident when a person trying to commit suicide however he was in the water and I wasn't able to get to him. And the time between incidents is long. I have to fast fast forward it and still have to wait at least a minute or two. I would mention the PD station and the hospital. But I am pretty sure someone already posted that. But that is why this an alpha version. Just saying. Thanks!

The events, sometimes you have 4 calls at once, sometimes theres up to 5 mins without a call, it's all the fun of a realistic sim ;)

As for suicide by drowning, that event needs to be removed, theres no boats in this mod, there is however dive teams that the Rescue 1 guys can change into, try taking off all the bunker and changing into mask ;) but I don't know if a diver is enough, I think a boat is also required

Bugs:

To lower the tower ladder, just click on the FF while he is in the bucket and right click on the ground to get him to move to that position. It will lower the ladder and he will eject from the bucket.

anyone else having the issues of sirens not working?

Yep, on both versions some sirens don't work on the PD cars, some on the EMS don't work and all of the FD sirens don't work (I have both versions) 

yes V2 runs very well in my computer, no intel in my computer. but V3 didn't run in my computer,, SD version going well but... you know, I want to try full V3.

Alright I have a few ideas ill look into them :)