Dyson

[Released] Manhattan Modification Standard Definition Project

Hi, have not downloaded it yet for 2 reasons. 1=Both are not on emergency planet. 2= I'm on holiday. (Can you put both version's on the download section)

there either pending or not working the download section of the site among others have been acting strange for the last couple of months

Ok thanks guys someone had told me they didn't.

What would you guys like to see in the patch then? I want to make the SD version as fun as the real version, but without the map its tricky, so post some ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Limited water is a no go.

A police station, for one. Also, you could fix the bug with the Ladder. You could also try to fix the 'After 45 minutes of in-game play, a CTD occurs.' bug.

A policestation may be added, there isn't one in Times Square thats why there wan't originally, the L21 bug is fixed. But the 45 min crash, you say it as if its an issue with the mod, its more than likely related to your individual game, I've had people telling me about 5 hour games, so there's nothing to fix there on our end.

Ok thanks guys someone had told me they didn't.

What would you guys like to see in the patch then? I want to make the SD version as fun as the real version, but without the map its tricky, so post some ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Limited water is a no go.

Some ideas? Alright then :)

1. I agree with the police station suggestion. The model with the interior would be nice, but not strictly necessary, just somewhere to drop prisoners without having to send cars off-map.

2. Maybe the ESU station/s - I notice they still have their Return to Station etc commands on them.

3. Fixed patrol routes please, so cars don't get stuck, and their speed isn't permenantly set to slow once set to patrol

4. New/changed around events like car crashes, etc.

5. Box alarms added in (just for AFA/false alarm functionality etc), along with that gas leak function, if possible.

6. Ability to use Search House script on most/all buildings if not already

And just an idea...what about using the HD version map but replacing all buildings with standard EM4 models? That way, I think you could maintain the big concrete city feel (as EM4 has a lot of stock apartment blocks, etc), and we get some enjoyment of a new map (rather than the bogstandard boring played-to-death EM4 basic map), but our weakling Intels should be able to load just normal EM4 scenery just fine. Would this work? :)

Some ideas? Alright then :)

1. I agree with the police station suggestion. The model with the interior would be nice, but not strictly necessary, just somewhere to drop prisoners without having to send cars off-map.

2. Maybe the ESU station/s - I notice they still have their Return to Station etc commands on them.

3. Fixed patrol routes please, so cars don't get stuck, and their speed isn't permenantly set to slow once set to patrol

4. New/changed around events like car crashes, etc.

5. Box alarms added in (just for AFA/false alarm functionality etc)

And just an idea...what about using the HD version map but replacing all buildings with standard EM4 models? That way, I think you could maintain the big concrete city feel (as EM4 has a lot of stock apartment blocks, etc), and we get some enjoyment of a new map (rather than the bogstandard boring played-to-death EM4 basic map), but our weakling Intels should be able to load just normal EM4 scenery just fine. Would this work? :)

Most of the bugs are being seen to anyway, but in terms of ideas yeah the precinct was one I thought would be asked for.

As for the HD map, thats a no go I'm affraid, it would just be terrible, every building in em4 is square and generic, when you're in times square with some of the most iconic buildings in the world, on strangely shaped roads it'd just look dreadful, a map may well be made, but it will be some time for that, map making is 70% of the overall task :)

@Lime, yeah you both crash around the same time, but most people don't, if I had everyone saying at exactly 45 minutes they crashed then it'd be an issue I'd need to fix, but so far I've only had you two, most people are reporting playing for hours.

Here's a small bug report for you guys, I took the liberty to play the mod for a couple hours writing down all the bugs I noticed.

• Script Crash if no crew in apparatus when pulling into quarters.
  • Cannot Buy new units
  • Some wrecker crews can't get back into their wreckers such as the flatbed rollback truck.
  • Battalion chief cannot pull into quarters
  • No box alarms or gas leaks!
  • 24 Truck, crews can't get out when in quarters
  • Squad 18 can't pick up hazmat tent
  • No police station
  • Patrol paths messed up

I'll give you more as I go on,

Thankyou!