FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

happy Thanks Giving Small up date I have been working on the ladder trucks and was able to add another model by Manhattan team model ladder 24.  Still having problems with one of the ladder trucks malfunction in the game.  So far looking to use four ladder trucks 3 Aerial ladders 15, 34. Tower Ladder 3,  New ladder 17.

Thanks to Dyson's and Rafael  Happoh, models and script work.  

happy Thanks Giving Small up date I have been working on the ladder trucks and was able to add another model by Manhattan team model ladder 24.  Still having problems with one of the ladder trucks malfunction in the game.  So far looking to use four ladder trucks 3 Aerial ladders 15, 34. Tower Ladder 3,  New ladder 17.

Thanks to Dyson's and Rafael  Happoh, models and script work.  

http://youtu.be/PWCCCvPQ8Uo

In editor change animation from looped to single

Just a little game play update for the mod  This is a video with various calls on the free play map LA.2.0. Bomb suspects plant device at the garage entrance while escaping, takes out responding units.   Which results in a O.T. call  Numerous units responded along with EMS, Fire, State, etc. Boston Mod is still in the works will not be released for while Thanks to Emergency Forum, Happoh, Dyson , Rafael , Bama1234, Cops NNico, thank you for for watching.   

Thanks for the support. The sirens are not accurate at this time for the mod. I would  have to change the siren script for the Sate Police to have there own sound also the Motor Cycles as well.  The mod  is coming along slowly.  It still needs a lot of work in all areas.   I will update when I more work done but for now if want to play a Boston Mod.  I sent my  Boston Rescue Mod file  BBAILEY298  team.  I never got around to releasing it should hold member's over until the release of this Boston Mod.    

I think it looks great and would like to say that a beta release of some kind might make people more interested. Just don't spend too much time on it like the RCMP mod.

which one is the Boston Rescue Mod, has someone publicly released it or do I have to message someone for it?

form what i understand its not released yet.we just have to wait

Ok this may have been answered in the 13 pages of posts on this thread but I really didn't want to look through all of them. So I downloaded v1.0 off of the Boston Mod facebook page...is that the beta version? Beacuse what is in that version is very different from the pics and videos you have on your first post.