FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Video from Mission 6 shows excessive unnecessary police procedure.

The easiest way is to lay roadblock on the road and wait until the terrorists out of the car.

Nae shit sherlock its hard to judge when the terrorist leave if you dont have time to raid the house and you still need to keep the roads open for emergency vehicles its hardly "excessive police procedure" yes it was a bit of shambles

Nae shit sherlock its hard to judge when the terrorist leave if you dont have time to raid the house and you still need to keep the roads open for emergency vehicles its hardly "excessive police procedure" yes it was a bit of shambles

met don't swear haha and great work on the mod guys

Come Guys lets not analyze mission 6, it was just a video for fun to show off some of the Police units in action as joke. Yes the best way to contain the terrorist,would be to block off both escape paths in front of the building were they exit.  Using Swat keeping loco PD back for crown control.  No police agency would act in the manner, of this video.  That would be considered horrible Police tactics lol!. 

Come Guys lets not analyze mission 6, it was just a video for fun to show off some of the Police units in action as joke. Yes the best way to contain the terrorist,would be to block off both escape paths in front of the building were they exit.  Using Swat keeping loco PD back for crown control.  No police agency would act in the manner, of this video.  That would be considered horrible Police tactics lol!. 

Well something like that did happen in cleveland last year 136 rounds fired on 1 car with 2 people haha so police do use it but then they get charged for excessive force and other chargers lol

KME is a nice truck all around. I've been seeing alot of companies switching over to KME. I believe I read online that the FDNY signed a contract with KME also. 

FERRARA won the contract for FDNY to built there fire trucks

FERRARA won the contract for FDNY to built there fire trucks

Oh did they? I remember reading something about KME making the next batch of FDNY trucks but it might have been before Ferrara stepped in. Oh well, both are real good trucks. Boston trucks look very nice on the KME chassis. 

Her is a few more photos of the KME new Aerial ladder trucks for Boston.  The ladder truck has a shorter wheel base and they changed the back  for easier operate on small streets,  The tower will be replaced by theses.

Boston is going with the Chevy Impalas vs the Ford Taurus.  Mechanics said the Chevy is better vehicle over all.  yes I stand corrected it is the Chevy Caprice oops!  

post-14435-0-40751600-1374360088_thumb.j

post-14435-0-70119700-1374360120_thumb.j

post-14435-0-37576300-1374360224_thumb.j

post-14435-0-09854600-1374360264_thumb.j

post-14435-0-34312000-1374448310_thumb.j

Boston is going with the Chevy Impalas vs the Ford Taurus.  Mechanics said the Chevy is better vehicle over all.  

This is not the Chevy Impala but the it's the Caprice.

The production of the Impala as we know it will end this year for the general public and in 2014 for the Police Package Vehicle.