FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

hey guys...I really wanna try this out, but I get taken to my facebook home page when I click on your link....then on top of that, MEGA is not downloading the boston mod if thats another place to download it at....Can one of you send me the ACTUAL working link or somewhere I can go download it thats a simple process? I'm surprised there is no download file under downloads on this website, that would make it really easy....anyway MOD looks great and I wanna try it out ASAP. Thanks in advance

then on top of that, MEGA is not downloading the boston mod

That's a problem on your end. Is it downloading super slow or will it not download at all?

Keep trying to download it through MEGA. MEGA throws a fit sometimes and won't download, but it eventually does.

I'm surprised there is no download file under downloads on this website, that would make it really easy...

Most mods don't because then they have to be moderator approved before they are available for download.  

There's two different Boston mods made by different people you probably have the other one but there teaming up and releasing a new Boston mod in the sometime in the spring according to the Boston mod guys gaming

Is the one posted on the front page still avaliable? and if so, could someone tell me as to where?

That is where your wrong  Yes I gave them my work and after the New year we are all starting a team to make a much better and complete Boston Mod for the members to enjoy.  

Ah then apologizes. I didn't realize you was teaming up with them :D well good luck and i'll be looking forward to updates from you.