FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Wow..........a really good mod. Definitely one of the best. I can see so much detail and hard work has gone in.

I know it is only beta but these are a Couple of my thoughts....

There are so many police units. I struggle what to do with them all haha. Any thoughts as to what units you send for what etc. 

Maybe for next time the state police could have their own parking spots to return to?

The ambulances seem to struggle to park after they have returned. Maybe you could use the hospital as a fire station and have the EMTs return and spawn from there. I know this was in another mod somewhere.

For some reason the mod hates aerials and ladders. They dont want to respawn any ffs in the station and in FS1 it wont return.

Hope you dont find it harsh criticism! Very good mod!!

I actually changed it back to the standard LA map and removed the units I didn't need, but like you said there are so many units to play with. Its completely up to you depending on how realistic you want to make your gameplay ;)

We need different Police calls can somebody work on that.  These calls would would be considered rapped response calls.   

Drive by shooting

Domestic violence in progress

Breaking and entering in progress vehicles and house

Home invasion with guns, knife

Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle

Group fighting multiple persons 

We need different Police calls can somebody work on that.  These calls would would be considered rapped response calls.   

Drive by shooting

Domestic violence in progress

Breaking and entering in progress vehicles and house

Home invasion with guns, knife

This seems like a difficult script job. I hope you can find a scripter who can do the job.

My opinion/analysis on what needs to be done.

It would probably involve a randomly triggered script in the game that spawns objects related to each event. The script would then make things happen, depending on each event. It would need to check the area if it is clear of obstructions before spawning the objects, and then create them without interfering with anything ingame. Perhaps look at the way Winterberg mod does it. And then the script has to check if the objectives have been completed and then delete any remaining objects.

Another option would be to create a campaign based freeplay - VERY difficult seeing as how not a single mod on this site (except Helping Peter by bma and US Army Mod by Hoppah) has one.

Ped vs vehicle you can do that as a normal RTA event and I believe the group fighting is already in the game as an event, but it might be for MP or the Deluxe version I can't remember.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I'm getting a bug where all the blue light's coronas are just white squares. Any insight into this Flnn?

There is 1 or 2 files you need to fix the light issue you will have to look back through the topic unless Flnn has the fixes.Sorry i don't have them. 

No! I will probably put out as add on's to the Beta version. Folks I am all done when it comes to this mod.  From time to time as the newer models come out I will re-skin them and light them thanks for your support.   

That's what I meant. Will you be adding it to the current one. I know that your not doing anymore on this mod, I was just wondering that's all and no problems :)