FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

The page was not deleted it was hacked by a German kid. The owner is aware of it but he is extremely busy so it will get resolved when he gets to it if anyone needs any of the downloads just message me and I will provide you with the links

The page was not deleted it was hacked by a German kid. The owner is aware of it but he is extremely busy so it will get resolved when he gets to it if anyone needs any of the downloads just message me and I will provide you with the links

Thanks for letting us know :)

Ok members here you go last update by me unfinished mod it has bugs, but is still playable, good luck I am out.  Boston Mod guys are doing one it looks good so far from there face book pictures.  The only people who would have had promising to use my work was the Boston Mod Guys, but the lack of a appreciation tells it all.  

A big thanks to Hoppah, Dyson Itchboy, Bama, Cops, CFD, Goog, JGreene, Shane Green, Mike PI, Loot, Quincy, JD Clarck, THVFD, and all the members for there support and anyone else I missed.  This link will be up for a short time get it while you can later.

I made a version where the new release is on Woods map, not sure if I'm allowed to release or not. No lag, most bugs fixed, fixed bugs with woods original map as well. New stations.

The link is down it was up for short time.  I am waiting for all this copy wright stuff to get resolved until further there will not be any release or promising for Boston Mod.    

why i can't download this mod from mega?

can you upload this mods to 4shared please

Read the above quote. The download was taken down.