Wish I could download this but when I try to create an account it tells me I have an account w/ the email already on the site. Possible as I was in a long time ago, so I use the forgot password section & it tells me there is no email in the database guess I will just wait & see if it comes here or elsewhere I guess.

Which map is the freeplay one? I tried editing the freeplay map to get rid of the guys on the roof but when i play the game the map is still the same. I saved the map and when i load the freeplay map in the editor the changes are there but i must have the wrong map or something......

Not sure how to fix the patrol or stand-by commands. I don't use them and they aren't used with Squad 55, which is the only place I play HC. 

As far as the upload goes I would prefer if you did remove it. This way I can keep track of how many people actually download the mod

I'll take a look through the files and see if there is anything that is blatantly wrong. The updated S55 version hasn't been released or tested in multiplayer yet so I don't know if it has a similar problem. All previous updates have not had any problems and that's what the public version is based off of. 

After I get the S55 version released, I'll take a look to see if there is anything I can do. Of course all of that would take a back seat to paramedic school

I'll take a look through the files and see if there is anything that is blatantly wrong. The updated S55 version hasn't been released or tested in multiplayer yet so I don't know if it has a similar problem. All previous updates have not had any problems and that's what the public version is based off of. 

After I get the S55 version released, I'll take a look to see if there is anything I can do. Of course all of that would take a back seat to paramedic school

Thanks :) no rush though we still have the 4.0.4 version to use on multiplayer. Real life comes first! Good luck with paramedic school.

I'm sorry, I must be having a brain fart, could you explain that more?

And I tried editing the staff and when I put FF EMT's and USAR FF's in the staffing, the units ended up missing in game (Missing from the selection bar).

I tried it with FF Medics, and it worked fine.