The 3 person staffing has nothing to do with real life really, it has more to do with the way we want our clan games to work. 2 FF's would be too few, especially with some of the new bigger fires, and all of the explosions which cause more maydays. We used to run with 4 in each truck but we found that people weren't calling for additional units when we wanted to them too, So mostly just a clan working together decision instead of a realism decision.

As far as getting the battalion chief commands to work I have no intention of getting them to do so. If you need more units they are conveniently located in the nearest fire station :P.

I also love the secondary lights option. ...

On another note...I still have that people problem. I'm just thinking about deleting all the spawns...that'll work...

For those with people block traffic problem.

Try lower the game resolution. I had that issue as well. The issue got better when I got the PC in my signature. It was not total gone. Once I drop the resolution form 1920X1080 down to max allowed by the game.

I also had an issue with the park command not working unless I was closer to station until I drop the resolution.

I am a fulltime career fire fighter so I am well aware what happens at a house fire. It is commonly accepted internationally that the minimum crew for an interior fire attack or search and rescue is four. That is not to say four will enter but for a crew of two to enter there must be a rescue team of at least two outside. In North America I believe this is called the 'two in, two out rule.' With the first arriving appliance the Officer and pump op/driver for fill the role of the rescue crew until a second appliance arrives. Practically they are busy doing other things but it satisfies the health and safety policy etc.

Ah that answers my question thanks.

Actually in Canada you have 15 minutes to set up a back up team. If you do not at that time u have to pull out.

^^ Put your graphics on low and I promise you the graphics are the same and that ladder will be fixed :)

I have tried as a low as 800X600 in game graphic and the ladder still looks like that or where you refering to desktop graphics?

Should only have to set the graphics to low. Resolution won't effect that. And yes alpha reflections can be turned off but that might screw it up more cuz of some things in mod use it

Ah So it the detail settings. Thanks Chief Kicks.

Just did that and it works.

I haven't really been following this thread but I've heard of this ped issue, what appears to be the problem? I've never heard of specs affecting ped paths or spawns, sounds more like a map issue. But if someone can explain it a little more I'll see if I know of any kind of fix.

x

I have a problem with the people stopping and building up in the middle of the road and in turn the vehicles back up. This causes my emergency vehicles not to be able to get around them. This all happens in the first 5 minutes of playing freeplay. I have posted a picture eariler in this thread. Im not sure how to fix it or if it is even possible to fix.

I have a problem with the people stopping and building up in the middle of the road and in turn the vehicles back up. This causes my emergency vehicles not to be able to get around them. This all happens in the first 5 minutes of playing freeplay. I have posted a picture eariler in this thread. Im not sure how to fix it or if it is even possible to fix.

Could you link me up to your photo or repost it? Does everyone have this issue?

x

I know the game apparently responds with your ram? Or processor... my point is people with faster computers seem to have more calls quickly and no traffic issues...slower computers have traffic issues and slow call volume s.....this is only my opinion not a fact and based on what ppl are saying

This is the latest picture i have of the problem.

yeah looks like a path issue to me, computer speed wont affect ped paths, the specs required for this game are really low, so you'd need to have a ridiculous pc to have issues with things that are part of the base game, if I get a chance I'll take a look at the map, there's likely some form of path issue, or something to do with blocking the path

x

yeah looks like a path issue to me, computer speed wont affect ped paths, the specs required for this game are really low, so you'd need to have a ridiculous pc to have issues with things that are part of the base game, if I get a chance I'll take a look at the map, there's likely some form of path issue, or something to do with blocking the path

x

Yea I know mines super fast and it still does it lol

Yea I know mines super fast and it still does it lol

What exactly do you call super fast?

x

So i guess going form 6 core 2ghz machine with 8gb of ram and 560ti card to spec in my signature can make pathing probelms go away?

That and dropping the resolution form 1920 by 1080 to max support by the game?