bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

First off I'm sorry for bumping this topic.

But I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a way of getting the pumper, brush truck and battalion chief to park back at the station and restaff automatically when the alarm is raised. I was tinkering in the editor and it turns out the vehicles where slightly bigger then the blue parking space boxes, so all I did was make the boxes just bigger then the pumper for example and now when the alarm is raised it restaffs by itself and parks properly when sent back to the station :)

Oh by the way the mod is great Bama, seems to be the most popular of all the mods I have recorded gameplay for on YouTube.

Beasty any way you could Releases a patch to fix that for the rest of us?

I could try, not sure what I would have to put into a RAR file for the patch though. The freeroam map file maybe?

EDIT: Ok I have put the 3 files (which I think are for the freeplay map) into a rar folder. Hopefully this will fix the parking and restaffing issues people have been having.

BUT

Please for the love of god back up your files before hand as I will take no responsibility if it messes up the mod or your game.

Montana Mod Map Patch by me.

Sorry for the double post, I just tested it to make sure the map patch still works and it does, but the battalion chief still has problems parking but its rare that it will now return to HQ if it can't park. I'll see if I can fix the parking space and then let you all know if you are still interested.

Bill.

Downloaded it, engine crew still not entering after alarm although the chief finally goes back correctly... Might I add an idea if you could? Add the heavy rescue and ambulances somewhere on the map and I'll love you? 

%

Downloaded it, engine crew still not entering after alarm although the chief finally goes back correctly... Might I add an idea if you could? Add the heavy rescue and ambulances somewhere on the map and I'll love you? 

You mean add the vehicles to a station? I wouldn't know where to start with that unfortunately, but if its not working I must have given you the wrong files sorry. I will upload my whole maps folder and then see if that works for you guys lol. I thought people would love me if this works ;) haha I'm kidding.

@Jadon496 Yeah you need to install the 2 patches on the 1st page for it to work properly.

On a side note everyone, I am trying to upload the maps folder to mediafire with the restaffing and parking patch... Buuuut because Sky's internet is a pile of..... Yeah you can guess its not having it so I will try again tomorrow and hopefully get it uploaded. By the way those of you who tried and it didn't work were you on the deluxe version of EM4? As I only have 911 First Responders.

Ah ok, well I'm uploading the whole of my maps folder. If it doesn't work then ask Bama if he would be able to have a look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Here is the new upload, it is the whole maps folder, so please back up the folder before you over write it as I will take no responsibly if it messes up your game or your setup of the Montana Mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mbj14dd6rhr71bh/Montana+Maps+Folder.rar

Let me know if it works or not. If not, then you will have to get in touch with Bama ask ask him. Please note this will more then likely ONLY work on either the standard EM4 or 911 First Responders. It may not work on the deluxe edition of EM4.

Bill

Just tried it.

Engine restaffs now. 

Not sure if you added other vehicles to the map? If so, don't see them. 

The chief vehicle still has problems going back, I tried 5 times and it didn't work. If I put the vehicle close to the spot it'll finally go in. 

Appreciate you trying this by the way :) 

Just tried it.

Engine restaffs now. 

Not sure if you added other vehicles to the map? If so, don't see them. 

The chief vehicle still has problems going back, I tried 5 times and it didn't work. If I put the vehicle close to the spot it'll finally go in. 

Appreciate you trying this by the way :)

Thanks for letting me know coolhoser :)

So its just the Battalion Chief that is being a pain? Ok well I'll have another look and see whats going on and I will place a few more vehicles on the map to help.

No problems :) I know tis a pain in the backside when you have to re-crew the vehicles and park them yourself lol

I was tinkering in the editor and it turns out the vehicles where slightly bigger then the blue parking space boxes, so all I did was make the boxes just bigger then the pumper for example and now when the alarm is raised it restaffs by itself and parks properly when sent back to the station

It's always the little things, isn't it? Thanks for finding this beastybill, I'll look into it and hopefully include the fix in the next patch or version.

It's always the little things, isn't it? Thanks for finding this beastybill, I'll look into it and hopefully include the fix in the next patch or version.

It is sometimes ;) but apart from that its a great mod! No problems anything to help out. Well you know more about modding and the editor then me, plus its your mod so I'll let you work your magic.

Hey, I'm having an issue where I'll run the setup.exe, put it in my mods folder, and then when I click on "Modifications" in game, it opens the Montana Mod in like, 3 seconds, but it's the original game??

It's a folder within a folder, open the original one you downloaded; you'll see a second file with the same name, copy/paste that one into your mods folder, that will fix your problem.