bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

To be honest I don't live in an area with volunteer fire depts. so I wouldn't know but an airport units coming off base?

Airport units come off base too. Whether its for a structural response or aircraft rescue. A couple years ago we had a fuel truck catch fire on the highway and was burning pretty good and the US Navy rolled off base with one of the ARFF Trucks. 

Guest Booone

I really like this mod and it's nice to finally see it released.

I wonder though, why aren't all vehicles that are available in single player free-play also available in multi-player (like the Oshkosh SWAT truck and the second Battalion Chief car)? Is this intended, or a bug?

I truly love this mod and it still cracks me up when I see the FF Paramedics holding a hose or the jaws of life while wearing medical gloves.

you can never be too safe...who knows where those hoses have been.

Guest Booone

Very nice modification, the new models and textures look really cool. But I was wondering: Some vehicles that are available in SP, like the Oshkosh vehicles and the second Battalion Chief car are not available in MP. Is this intended or a bug?

On the scene of a barricaded suspect with multiple hostages and PD establishing a perimeter and EMS staging with backboards and a stretcher.  Credit for backboard model is Dyson of the Manhattan mod and Stryker stretcher is emergency-forum.de . (Screen shot is crappy due to fraps)Em4Deluxe%202013-08-19%2019-11-49-72.jpg

I just added it in for myself. Its from the Manhattan Mod i'm just using it for a private edit

Any way you could advised someone how to add that to the Mod? It would be a great addition to an already awesome mod.......for private use of course not release

Guest Christian Haupt

Hey I have a Q 1:is it at all possible for you to take out the earthquake cause last time I checked Montana isnt near any lines.2:is it at all possible to make a 2ed fire station with maybe e2 but with a skin that says e3 the ladder. 3:maybe you could make a private ambo company station. that would be cool!!!!! 4:(a bug I found) I like doing think realistically so i put the e2 ff in one corner the bruh ff in another but when i open the chief car and have those two get out it crashes my game but if i pull the chief car away from the station and then have them get out they don't crash me. anyone else having this problem?????? thanks for reading and hope you can aleast fix the but!!!!

I think theres a download on the site here guys that allows you to change call frequencies easily -here http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/file/525-emergency-4-configurator/

Is that the editor for the game? I downloaded my game from atari and I had to follow M1 tanker instructions to get the mod installer. Will this allow me to edit?

Is that the editor for the game? I downloaded my game from atari and I had to follow M1 tanker instructions to get the mod installer. Will this allow me to edit?

No, it's just a program that let's you edit game settings. The EM4 editor is different. I think there's a topic that tells you where to find it somewhere but you'll have to look for it yourself.

The em4 config. Basically allows you to change settings like the amount of calls your getting and how many at once you want etc. the em4 editer allows you to edit child's of vehicles of objects. It also allows you to edit the map of the mod you playing on. Hope that helped you out...have a great day guys!