Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Just to clarify on those curious with the way brush fires work, if it's within a city boundary, or any municipal one, then it is the fire authority's responsibility. Now if it's outside of a city area, it usually gets handled just by water bomber. It's very rare that you see a lot of wildland firefighting, since due to our location in the world, we don't exactly have the kind of fires that are seen in places like LA County.

That being said, we do have wildfires similar to that, but they're usually in national parks, and they are then handled by the national park authority.

Ah thanks for the clarification. In the states water bombers are generally used as support for wildland operations not as the primary attack. If the area is really remote smoke jumpers (crazy men and women but brave) are used. its interesting to see how different countries have adapted their approaches to wildland firefighting.

Very nice ambulance got to say I love this modification :D

Please let the ambulance have Blue/Red Lights ;)

Either way great work :12:

Typically from what I have seen in Canada, ambulances have red and white lights it seem. While police have red and blue and fire has red only.

Now that this is a fictional mod it is up to the creator on what they want to do :-)

Squamishfire is correct in his observation. Although there's not really a law saying no blue, as there is in places like New York, it's kind of understood that blue is for government vehicles, contractors, or police, at least in Ontario and the Atlantic provinces. Blue on EMS seems to be more of an American thing

not entirly true here in the UK its blue with the ocasional red (redirectional)

I think the Trojan unit's have a very unique lightbar that runs red and blues as a primary. I think so, anyway.

By the way, a couple weeks back my mod bugged. I couldn't buy vehicles, some were unusuable since they weren't bought at first, and no calls came in. Reinstalling now. Should work :)

Hi guys!! :)

I've been working on this Rapid Response/Supervisor unit. It's a fictional vehicle with brand-new Emergency Lighting.

The rear lightbar was made by marcolusius1, awesome work!

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_32_27.jpg

EM4_2013_04_19_17_42_39_79.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

nice ems rapid response/ supervisor unit

IN my area they are called flight cars and they roll when the ambulances are all on calls. They also respond to priority calls like mass casualty and cardiac arrest. In my area the bases have 1 flight car and 2 ambulances so sometimes coverage is spread pretty thin. Seeing as Rockport is now a rural area (?) something like that might be useful. Like not having enough ambulances on map for all calls or something.

IN my area they are called flight cars and they roll when the ambulances are all on calls. They also respond to priority calls like mass casualty and cardiac arrest. In my area the bases have 1 flight car and 2 ambulances so sometimes coverage is spread pretty thin. Seeing as Rockport is now a rural area (?) something like that might be useful. Like not having enough ambulances on map for all calls or something.

Yeah, the vehicle has the same purpose as a Flight Car. :) Rockport isn't a rural area, I just added the Wildland Fire Fighting vehicle because it's useful in some kind of situations.

Rockport is still the same big metropolis that's full of life, haha...