Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Update! :)

Rockport PD has some new units...

I still need to make the wheels and find some lighting help! ;)

Enjoy!

I thought I send you the wheels with the other files... ?

Did you already look in the civilian file? 'Cause there is the wheel (yeah all the other models have the same wheels, so I thought in one file is more than enough ^^ )

I have found 2 bugs (and the patch didn't fix them), The pumper doesn't go back to Station 2, instead it tries to go to station 1 and gets and error "No space available, vehicle will return to base". No matter how many times I moved it back to station 2, it always go back to station 1 when I press the return to station button. 2nd bug, I tried to park the ambulance back at station 1 (Using the back to station command) and it wouldn't drive into the station, it would park infront of the door, blocking the ambulances. I tried to lower the doors and raise the again but that didn't work :(

I think it has something to do with the new ambulance being much larger than the original LA mod ambulance for which the station was scripted. This same problem happens when you use the upgraded ambulance in the LA mod. It does work however if you only send out one ambulance at a time.

A fire started at the powerplant (On the second island at the top of the map) and i didn't see a toxic gas cloud. Little did I know there actually was a hazard and my men became sick. Because there was no cloud, I was unable to know where to contamination was!

A fire started at the powerplant (On the second island at the top of the map) and i didn't see a toxic gas cloud. Little did I know there actually was a hazard and my men became sick. Because there was no cloud, I was unable to know where to contamination was!

thats easy to deal with just quarantine the entire upper right area of the map (nobody in,nobody out) set up an exclusion zone with only HAZ-MAT aloud then a medical staging ground just down from it and things should be fine

Agreed. Once when I see a fire in that zone it's a all hands on deck. I make sure I send a min four engine, 1 ladder, bls ambulance, als ambulance, a squad, batt chief and ems supervisor. As well I dispatch a hazmat ASAP. If I have cars with two police officers in them I send a min of 2. I will also send a stick top or SUV as a supervisor.

Same with the fire in the lower warehouse portion of the map. (Where the containers are)