Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

So an update on what I've been working on:

I hate the current stretcher system, the default one that is, and I always have. I'm in the process of putting the carry script into the mod that was developed by some german coder from emergency-forum.de.

I am finishing up the municipal police department, as well as the other rockport city services

I've began the process of adding in some chargers into the mod, as I can't see a single one in service, despite it being a widely used police car in the game

I've also started dabbling in adding in a random unit script like was used in the NYC mod with Mikey, Hoppah and myself. That will prevent 6 of the same unit, less a few small changes, from appearing in your freeplaygarage

This is in addition to a few other things I have already finished, like the coat script and the light tweaks. I'm kinda doing all these things on my own and submitting them to Ghost as I go through, so I have run almost all of these past him, however just because I've started working on something doesn't mean it'll be the final product ;)

So an update on what I've been working on:

I hate the current stretcher system, the default one that is, and I always have. I'm in the process of putting the carry script into the mod that was developed by some german coder from emergency-forum.de.

I am finishing up the municipal police department, as well as the other rockport city services

I've began the process of adding in some chargers into the mod, as I can't see a single one in service, despite it being a widely used police car in the game

I've also started dabbling in adding in a random unit script like was used in the NYC mod with Mikey, Hoppah and myself. That will prevent 6 of the same unit, less a few small changes, from appearing in your freeplaygarage

This is in addition to a few other things I have already finished, like the coat script and the light tweaks. I'm kinda doing all these things on my own and submitting them to Ghost as I go through, so I have run almost all of these past him, however just because I've started working on something doesn't mean it'll be the final product ;)

STOP BEING SO AWESOME :cheers:

Great news, looking foward to see the random unit script! More stuff for me to add and a possibility of having both new and old police liveries! :holdglass:

Here's another update:

Marshall is now working on the lights, of course I'll bring some previews soon;

The Ford Taurus is being worked, pictures available in a few days;

I'm reworking the personnel at the moment, some new uniforms and clothing are being made! :)

and don't forget to like us on FB!

Merry Christmas! :xmas: :xmas:

Are you ready for 2013? :)

We begin the year by showing you some of the work we've been developing in the past days!

• Ford Taurus by cops [WIP]
  • Special Operations personnel [Rockport FD]
  • Police Officer
  • New protection gear for the fire fighters!
  • Rosenbauer Commander [updated and WIP]

post-34602-0-20927400-1357066064_thumb.p

post-34602-0-18517100-1357066328_thumb.j

post-34602-0-09622600-1357066329_thumb.j

post-34602-0-19469100-1357066330_thumb.j

post-34602-0-05942900-1357066331_thumb.j

post-34602-0-76491300-1357066331_thumb.j