Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Thanks for this great mod, I'm just having a couple issues with units returning to the station. The first is Ambulances going back station 1. For some reason they refuse to actually enter the station. They just kind of park out front. Occasionally one will go inside but most of the time if it does, it doesn't unload.

My second issue is with the engine at station 2. For some reason when ever the rescue squad is in quarters the engine can't return. I get a message saying "No room at the station returning to base". If the squad is out then there's no issue.

Again thanks for this awesome mod.

@SonderEinarsen to get the ambulance back to the fire station you need to have the rescue truck leave the station. When it leaves the ambulance can park and then the rescue truck can park. The way i found to fix the ambulance parking at station 1 was to send only 1 at a time so one was always at the station. Seems to work/

hey Ghost when you come back to working on the next version will the medi vac chopper, municipal police and some other things that are missing will they be in game i see them in the folder but not in game

Met

Yup, they are going to be added! I was kinda lazy to add them to the game... :)

Ther's a bug, when i call the medic from a police officer, i usually got a script error and crash out, any solution ?

Yeah don't press it. Just get the EMS ambulances and put them on patrol and or put a couple on stand by around the map and that will work until they fix it.

Okay, quick update from the ever crowded desk of me. I haven't forgotten my part, but it turns out I exported half the dds files wrong, so I just need to go re-export them so you guys don't have ugly black windshields. Once I get that done, I'll have the boss take a look at my work and perhaps we'll have some kinda goody bag for you guys, some updates to the mod in the very near future!

Okay, quick update from the ever crowded desk of me. I haven't forgotten my part, but it turns out I exported half the dds files wrong, so I just need to go re-export them so you guys don't have ugly black windshields. Once I get that done, I'll have the boss take a look at my work and perhaps we'll have some kinda goody bag for you guys, some updates to the mod in the very near future!

Alright sweet! Thanks for the update Newfoundking :cool: