Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

I expected a better mod! this with several errors, not worth saying is worth because they were told the behind.

No Im not a moderator, I only helped with this mod.

Please don't start giving trouble on here. He released a beta version, as in, getting the peoples thoughts on what they think about the mod at its current progress. There are several bugs that he currently knows about. If you wish to say how you feel about the modification, please don't do so in such a derogatory manner. It does affect the creator and the ones who have helped see this mod through.

Thank you, Marshall

marshall8946

no one is creating problems.

tou do so critical, I say this because in the past this designer created two Portuguese mod that went wrong

sorry my English

Thank you

Yes... That's true and it's the reason why I'm recreating the modification with LA Mod as a (stable) base and making all of the features HD... It's just something to say "sorry" for all of the other failed mods! :)

not worth saying is worth because they were told the behind.

What? This is an English forum. If you can't speak it properly, refrain from posting.

I expected a better mod! this with several errors

From what I can read here, I'm under the impression that this is a beta release, where members are invited to point out the bugs they find so that they can be ironed out later. It is certainly not an occasion to bitch about how you don't like it because of the bugs - just wait for the first official release if you can't live with that.

Hey, thanks for all of the feedback :)

Just another heads-up: I've uploaded the official trailer [front page] and I'm trying to upload the mod. I don't have much time to do it, but I think I'll upload it in the this weekend [8th and 9th September ]...

Hey, thanks for all of the feedback :)

Just another heads-up: I've uploaded the official trailer [front page] and I'm trying to upload the mod. I don't have much time to do it, but I think I'll upload it in the this weekend [8th and 9th September ]...

Theres your answer lol