Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Your mod is execellent and I really like the choice of units, but I did find a few bugs:

• The Rockport EMS ambulances, the yellow, white, and blue; the stretcher crew cannot pick up a patient, it just gets stuck on the lowering animation. No problem with the red & white ambulances though.
  • White boxes on the lights

Nothing else, really. Again, very nice mod.

Your mod is execellent and I really like the choice of units, but I did find a few bugs:

• The Rockport EMS ambulances, the yellow, white, and blue; the stretcher crew cannot pick up a patient, it just gets stuck on the lowering animation. No problem with the red & white ambulances though.
  • White boxes on the lights

Nothing else, really. Again, very nice mod.

Yea..I just remove them..go to a Fire Department and call for a FF/EMT with a stretcher.

Welcome back, I really think you did a great job all around, it is very enjoyable to play.

I noticed though, you can't seem to fit more than 1 ambulance at the main fire station. Also the TRT truck at the sub station does not have a "To fire station" command, if that is what is suppose to be there haha.

Just a few bugs, not a game breaker though =D

I liked it very much !!! Good work. Can't wait to play the full version. I got these bugs ;) ;

1-Sharp shooters don't have a rifle (visual).

2- I can't see any weapon (visual) when I get MP5 or M4.

That's all :D

Nice job fellas

I like really like this mod. However their are a few bugs i have noticed

1. the blue ambulance crew can not pick up patients

2. whenever some of the lights flash all that appears is a small white square

3. the police officers do not show the MP5 in their hands (it still shoots)

4.the police and sheriff SUVs are missing

I got this from moddb.com

in the textures folder there is not a folder for the coronas. do i just put them in the texture folder?

Pretty much. Watch video in post below

Well now Marshall has beaten me to the punch but yes this is an easy fix. The easist thing to do would be to have Ghost just add them to the download. However, since I read somewhere that he is going on vacation this week, I am hopefull that this video can help you all out and hold you over till he gets back.

I got the coronas to work. Thank EmergencyFan97 and sniper3369. sorry to keep complaining but are the TRT/forest service trucks supposed to have a new skin. they still have the default USFS skins and no return to station command.

I have noticed the one 'slick top' isn't so...slick top. It still has the lights for the bar up top but without the bar.

And..maybe this is just me, but I can't seem to figure how to call the Foam Tender/forest fire truck out of the station? If it's possible, or even suppose to be possible.

Also, I'm not sure if this is suppose to be this way in the Beta, but when I put the SCBA(?) on my fire fighters (the non medics) they go into a unknown box.

Other than that, I like the mod very much, good job :)