cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

Faaake! So faaake! We ALL know for a FACT that NO violence EVER happens in canadia! They are too peaceful and too awesome of a people to go around killing themselves!

But seriously. Nice Photoshoping for the TV and News Tickertape and even more awesome photos!

Nice goog. Your missing a Burnaby engine and rescue on scene. Other than that, perfect.

I thought about that after the fact LOL,I got the beautiful Burnaby engine sitting there I should have included that and a Vancouver engine as the crash was on Boundary RD. and both fire departments realistically could respond.

this is true... if it was a building fire, either or would realise which district it was in once on scene, they would still action it till the other department arrives and has a grasp what is going on. The first in Department that is on the wrong side will then pack up and go home as they don't have any WCB rights and is expensive to provide mutual aid.

I was going through a list when I was pulling Full time during the olympics for SqFR if I remember correctly a mutual aid quint for either us or whistler was some where around the ball park of 500,000 an hour or something like that.

At 20:30, 2 police cars were dispatched to a Motor Vehicle Accident, unknown on injuries.

"Central to Car 3, Car 9. Liberty Terrace and Chestnut street, MVA, unknown on injuries."

7188274163_2cd9214331_b.jpg

The 2 cars, along with a supervisor who was in the area, arrived on scene to find a two car MVA. One driver was out of the car, the other still inside. One officer talked to the driver outside while the other two talked to the driver still in the car, he reported having back pains, so the supervisor requested an ambulance.

"Central to EMS-2. Liberty Terrace and Chestnut Street, PD is out with an MVA, one driver reporting back pain."

7373507556_e913630f32_b.jpg

EMS arrived on scene. One EMT took the jumpbag and talked to the driver while the other EMT got a backboard and the stretcher. The driver said he felt back and neck pain, and his door won't open due to damage.

7373507254_ccc94727c2_b.jpg

The EMTs go to the passenger door on the other side and attempt to open it, luckily, it does. They lower the stretcher and have the driver slide over into the passenger seat, step out of the car, and lay on the backboard on top of the stretcher.

7188275095_bde873024c_b.jpg

They strap the stretcher straps, and roll him back to the ambulance. One EMT stay in the ambulance with the patient to secure him properly to the backboard and to start getting information.

7188275407_8e49836452_b.jpg

While the other EMT talks to the other driver, who only requires an ice pack for his hand. He Refuses Medical Attention and signs the sheet. The police supervisor also clears and goes back in service at this point.

7188275725_3d2167d7b5_b.jpg

The EMT returns to the ambulance, places the jumpbag back in the cabinet it belongs, and then they transport the patient with the back injury to the local hospital.

7188276021_91d799c7f9_b.jpg

Both vehicles end up having to be towed. The second officer clears, and the remaining driver waits for a friend to give him a ride. He waits with the police officer who first arrived on scene, while he writes his report and makes sure the driver gets picked up by his friend and goes home safely.

7373506668_5a024e5917_b.jpg

((Pictures weren't great, but I hope you liked it! I may do some more in the future.))

Hi guys ! Mine is very amatour. Because I'm just a recruit in this job. Have fun :D !

THE STORY:

Josph Alan is a Major General in the USMC. Today he brought his son Jack with him. Because today is Jack's birthday !

1.jpg

Alan has lots of works to do and Jack wants to meet with his friend John. So his father sent him to the enterance of the park.

2.jpg

While Jack and john was playing soccer, a strange man took their ball and said; "If you want to take this ball back, You should buy some of our drugs !"

3.jpg

Of course Jack won't buy these illegal things. Because he was a good boy. So he just said that they haven't got enough money for this and added that his father was an officer at the Marine Corps (:D). But noway. They were threatening him. "Call your dady now or he won't be able to see your voice again ! When Mr. Alan got the bad news, He took 3 of his best men to locate and save the children.

4.jpg

5.jpg

But they weren't only drug dealers. They were the famous Sicilian Mafia. And thay have the more manpower too. So they kidnapped the General and his son. Unfortunately they killed 2 Secret Service agents and one Gunnery Sergeant with using a RPG !

6.jpg

When the cops and FBI arrived, It was too late.There were 3 exploded bodies in 3 different bins. And They blew the cars too. A couple of hours later Intel reported that General and his son was in a farm with the entire LA Mafia Members

7.jpg

8.jpg

Now police and the FBI know the location where the general is kept. The entire SWAT unit and a squad of Marines were ready to strike. They stormed the farm, and overthrew the Mafia's branch in Los Angeles. And of course now They were safe !

9.jpg

THE END. You know what they say guys; "Mess with the best, Die like the rest !" ;) Hope that you liked it ! :D

Somebody should make a re-enactment of the bank robbery shoot out scene from the movie S.W.A.T. Any volunteers? Lol.

Goog1967, awesome stuff! The same goes for everyone else on here!! Glad to see that a few of you guys are using the LA upgrade units submod. It make the gameplay more realistic for screenshots!

Lisbon Police have found a stolen vheicle.

post-12803-0-53955300-1339845971_thumb.j

The driver of the vheicle tryed to run and the Officers called for backup and the traffic units shows up.

post-12803-0-22651500-1339845975_thumb.j

The driver pulled of his gun and shoot twice luckely didn`y hit the officers.

post-12803-0-10907900-1339845980_thumb.j

The driver run trutgh the golf fields.

post-12803-0-03028300-1339845984_thumb.j

post-12803-0-16364200-1339845988_thumb.j

As he tryed to shoot the officers, they respond to it and kill him.

post-12803-0-42120000-1339845994_thumb.j

The Firefighter and EMS arrived to help treathing the suspect, but some hours later he died at the hospital.

post-12803-0-81572100-1339845998_thumb.j

post-12803-0-11693200-1339846003_thumb.j

Somebody should make a re-enactment of the bank robbery shoot out scene from the movie S.W.A.T. Any volunteers? Lol.

Goog1967, awesome stuff! The same goes for everyone else on here!! Glad to see that a few of you guys are using the LA upgrade units submod. It make the gameplay more realistic for screenshots!

done but I never took pics

Armored Car Crashes With Engine 10 !!! Engine 10 Driver FF. John got a call from HQ. He started to use the sirens and drive extremly fast to respond for this emergency call. While taking the 2nd right. He saw a post worker from UPS. he broke left, But there was an armored limo which is directly headed for Engine 10. Unfortunately they bumped each other and a post worker and a man were staying between them.

1.jpg

After the crash a segeant and a squad from NYPD came to order the traffic safety. And there were lots of civilians around the crash site.

2.jpg

The first responders from FDNY were Division 1, Battalion 9 and a fire truck.

3.jpg

A few minutes later Res1cue came. They started to remove the victims from the casualities. It was too late for the post worker but the man was saved. But there were other victims too including Firefighters. A cuple of tow trucks came to remove the wrecks.

4.jpg

5.jpg

After the remove of the wrecks, Several Ambulances and a Coroner van has been send to the operational area.

6.jpg

Now, The injured and wrecks were removed. Traffic started to run again. NYPD officers and Division Chief started an investigation to find out the guilty one..

7.jpg

That's all. Hope you guys like it ! :D THE END ;)

I recommend people to use "Pause" key if you are using Editor.

It will switch into Freelook and you can move cameras around with WASD, also hides bars on top/bottom so you can take clean pics.

Thanks. I'm gonna try on it :D