cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

This is my private mod.

What you can see in those two photos:

The trucks are from the Essex mod. But I've made changes to the skins, ie changed the windows so it looks less like a photo, added adverts on the lockers etc I've also added new commands to the trucks so that it can play the radio on a speaker and so that crews can put breathing apparatus on on route etc etc the firefighters are my own as is the station.

I would do a video but I don't know how to....

Ah not a bad idea. I'll give it a go. But in the mean time here are some screens of the two stations. The roofs can come off both the bays and the building part of the stations to show a watch room and tv room where the crews can go between shouts.

post-3230-0-22740200-1345155104.png

post-3230-0-91946100-1345155217.png

post-3230-0-96003000-1345155231.png

post-3230-0-26561300-1345155244.png

It's been a while since anyone has posted on here so I thought I'd do a few.

1) The new squad of recruits do 4 man hydrant drills at training centre.

2) Fire crews are called to a house fire persons reported.

3) After a failure to stop, a police chase that spanned two counties comes to a sudden end after the suspect crashes into a bollard.

3) The air ambulance is scrambled after a woman is thrown from her horse and hits her head.

post-3230-0-39854100-1345732337.png

post-3230-0-64409200-1345732370.png

post-3230-0-50746800-1345732400.png

post-3230-0-38887100-1345732426.png

San Diego- In the begin of the evening a 911 call came in that there is a fight going on, on Grand Avenue 67. The dispatcher sent quickly multiple police units to Grand Avenue 67 and one of the police units arrived within 3 minutes on the scene, shortly after that one of the police units arrived they requested backup for the man that wasn't following the orders from the officer. After a standoff from more than an hour the man graped his gun and tried to run away, one of the officers couldn't do anything else beside to shoot on him. The suspect is taken in custody after a treatment in the hospital.

1mwzk8.png

2gpycz.png

3hwb6v.png

411zav.png

551zs1.png

6n8b99.png

79zxha.png

As theres not been a repo for a while, did this little one this afternoon.

999 call recieved to the Ambulance Service emergency operations centre from a concerned female, stating she's found her asthmatic boyfriend not breathing.

CPR advice was given by the call taker over the phone until the arrival of the first rapid response vehicle 6 minutes later. The paramedic advised the girlfriend to continue CPR whilst he set up ECG and o2.

The first ECG showed the patient was in PEA (pulseless electrical activity). The patient is intubated using an endoracheal tube and IV access is gained, epinephrine administered as per PEA protocol. After 3 cycles of drug administration the patient is still in PEA, and is conveyed to hospital.

r11hg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usr12f.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

r13xk.jpg

r14q.jpg

r15mr.jpg

r16a.jpg

r17tv.jpg