What gender will the detective(s) be?

That's a really good question. Maybe it would be possible to get either? Kinda like the way the standard LAPD officers rotate between male and female.

You will have to ask sniper about that. He hosts the link for that.

On other news, one of the detectives have been finished. There will be two detectives, one male and one female. Both vehicles have been finished, but just need lighted. The crown vic, may have some more things added into the paint at a later date, its still a WIP.

552503_207040692756670_947650933_n.jpg

603512_207040716090001_605459767_n.jpg

Why wont it let me download the DHS Vehicles?

Hmmm apparently we have reached a download limit on the site. Kinda cool glad you guys like them. :) So I put up a new version with edited lights and a few quick paint touch ups. Please check the README file. Hope you enjoy.

http://speedy.sh/sQAtC/New-FPS-Units.zip

Could you add some FPS Personnel? It would better to not have to use one of the other units to staff that position.

If that is addressed to me. Yes I will get around to that at some point but it will likely happen in a second project that is still in the development stages. :) Marshall and I will discuss their release in this mod as well. So the short answer is yes but not right now.