rafaelmfernandez

New York City Emergency Response Unit (NYCERU) Multiplayer Group

2 years? The Manhattan mod was started last August? But regardless, the MP and SP are the same map, same game, so any bugs/issues are in both, so can be highlighted better in MP play. But yeah don't see why people keep moaning about us testing through Mp rather than Sp, tomato tomato.

I love how no matter how much you guys explain to the public they still don't understand....Lets put it this way...as much as you guys hate it now that they delayed the release of the Manhattan Mod you guys will be really happy they did during the release. The amount of progress they made in a week is stunning and bugs are still being worked out. You guys will be happy to get this tested product rather than something that may not have been up to par with some of the bugs.

For mod developers its kind of a lose lose situation...They either 1) release it and then the public hates it because of all the bugs it has...and 2) They delay the release of the mod to make sure everything they said would be featured works plus a few additional bells and whistles and a much finer product and the public complains that its never gonna be released.

You guys will be breathless when the mod is released on how advanced this mod is. I have been following the Manhattan Mod since it was announced back in August and I played the Sub Mod since its been out. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I would register and start writing in here and the amount of progress that this mod has made is outstanding. Just be patient.

As much as I like what I've seen, and would like to play MP and SP with both functioning correctly, they should never have announced a release date.

A lot of the people on these forums are like sharks swimming around waiting for a piece of bait. You gave them the bait and now they're not gonna go away. Kind of sucks, because I feel like it diverts alot of their time away from the product.

Yes indeed, they have put a mass amount of effort into the creation and tweaking of this mod.

I for one would like to thank each and every one of the scripters, designers, editors, and anyone else who has played a part in this group effort of taking our gaming experience of Emergency 4 / 911 First Responder to a whole new level.

Keep up the top work and we all look forward to the final product of Version 1. :gut:

• hello i am JJ747 on the manhattan mod website. I would like to join the Manhattan mod clan. I tryed joining t=hamachi but it said server is full. iI tryed to talk to pepole on teamspeak but no one would respond. Please contact JJ747 on the website.

*** NEW TEAMSPEAK SERVER NOW IN USE ***

Hi all Manhattan Mod fans and guests. The official MP team, now known as MERG: Manhattan Emergency Response Group are running on a new TeamSpeak server.

You can connect to the new TeamSPeak server by using the following IP address: www.lovheim.net

There is no port number. Just simply enter the above URL into the Server IP address field and BOOM! You're in...