rafaelmfernandez

New York City Emergency Response Unit (NYCERU) Multiplayer Group

how many people can handle hamachi.

am from the Netherlands are you playing only in the weekends??

and no I have not the Beta mod and yes I can get TeamSpeak

are you using TeamSpeak 2 ore 3

Check the first post

firts post on the Official Manhattan Modification MP Clan topic ?? ore other one , i have looked both and I cannot find how to installed the mod, perhaps you can put a link

i don't no were but I thought i readed we need the LA 2.1 mod ?? ( yes it was on the forum from the manhattan website written bij rafaelmfernandez ) my misstake had nothing to do with the manhattan beta mod

I have TeamSpeak and Hamachi ready and working

firts post on the Official Manhattan Modification MP Clan topic ?? ore other one , i have looked both and I cannot find how to installed the mod, perhaps you can put a link

i don't no were but I thought i readed we need the LA 2.1 mod ??

I have TeamSpeak and Hamachi ready and working

The mod is not relesed how can he put a link people will download it and say *i did not download the mod even know its on first page.* and LA Mod??? get back on topic..

THE MOD IS NOT OUT!!! ITS A BETA CLAN !!! WE ARE NOT IGNORING YOU BUT IF YOU ARE STUPID AND DONT HAVE A MIC AND DONT KNOW HOW TO READ! THEN YOU FAIL!

That should help :)

We had an all time high today we had 15 plus people online with 3 games going at the same time! Some pics and promotions on the first post! I wont be able to play till next year Im off to a cruise :holdglass:

Have a good time and next year is not that long :)