Guest mcobra1588

A new firefighting game...

Guest PVFD
I know about US Fire departments I live in the US and also study my local fire departments.

The Nagasaki City Fire Department takes two to three times a year doing training on "stairs" only.

Because these stairs are the only way to reach alot of homes on hillsides. These stairs can reach over 300 meters long. So even turn on a dine doesn't matter with stairs...

Japanese like things to work without failure. That why many Japanese things are unlikely to break.

Most command centers have a state of the art city network of computers that link to all units. And they have a back-up system and a other back-up in older technology.

At the end of it all... Training of the Firemen is the key to fight fire. Not how big the engine is...

I think was told at the Nagasaki City Fire Department overall training is 2 to 3 months a year and plus training with Volunteer Fire Corps.

fact is we all do the job and saying one area is better then everyone else is childish and isnt the point...we all do it our own way...if it gets the job done then thats what matters

fact is we all do the job and saying one area is better then everyone else is childish and isnt the point...we all do it our own way...if it gets the job done then thats what matters

I agree, I'm saying that no Fire Department is a laugh. Even if something looks odd or looks kind of wimpy to you. You never seen a fire over in Japan. How you know if its good or not?

Aren't they on the same team too? To fight fires and save lives?

Guest Smokey

I think a cool pc game would be driving emergency vehicles to emergencys , through differant weather ,traffic etc.On mm2 you can drive emergency vehicles and download some but the cars hoot at you and drive into you and dont stop for you or pull over.

Guest rescue_me

Check this Site out...

Its the new way for fire fighters to get traning hours. On the computer.

Everything you see at this site is awesome..

The trucks are so real.

The only thing i can say is.. ""I Want one""

But the only thing is.. It Cost 1500 bucks...

Check it out.. Look at all the video's... its nice

www.flamesim.com

ENJOY!!!!

MRL

Guest Pyroman93
Oh my goodness! i almost fainted when i saw the ladder truck :mellow:

Too bad that it's too expensive though. They probably made it that expensive because it won't be sold in millions of copies because it's only made for Fire Stations

if they made it cheaper they'd probially sell one to all of us here :D

haha

i wish.

I already posted it here...

And this topic shall join yours there since it has NOTHING to do with the LA mod anyway, I just did not feel like moving it prior to being forced to...

Who still have a Play Station 2? It seems like Konami made a 3rd person and frontline Fire Fighting game back in 2004.

It was call "Firefighter F.D. 18"

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/firefig...fd18/index.html

I also found a game that came out in 2005. That oddly look like EM but more 3D and more RTS in it. Also based on the West Coast...

Its call "Firefighter Command: Raging Inferno".

Makes me wonder if there are mods for that game and will work well with EM4? If you move scripts and models to EM4?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/fireca...amp;om_clk=tabs

Did someone talk about this game before?

I also seen some Japanese Fire Fighting game that seem to be set in US. I can't find.... Must been Japanese Only... I saw some Videos some where and it look cool. I need to find it again...

Who still have a Play Station 2? It seems like Konami made a 3rd person and frontline Fire Fighting game back in 2004.

It was call "Firefighter F.D. 18"

Firefighter F.D 18 was a terrible game. Some of the in-game features were nice like having to crouch down to see because of smoke, but it ended up a bad game

Firefighter F.D 18 was a terrible game. Some of the in-game features were nice like having to crouch down to see because of smoke, but it ended up a bad game

Some Fire Fighting games are silly because some people don't know how fire works and how it will a effects you.

Not all programers do reseach or do some training in how it feels.

Some Fire Fighting games are silly because some people don't know how fire works and how it will a effects you.

Not all programers do reseach or do some training in how it feels.

Still, the game wasn't worth getting (and that contributed to the reason for not getting the game)

Guest Bulldog

I would love all of that ... medic..police ..firefighter...darn why dont they have this kinda games on the pc.. racist!!! xbox ...always goes first .. now .. hate it darn darn darn darn darn

just insert first person with all proffesions .. much building you can enter to save people are things like that

I realy liked .. the games FDNY 18 .. something like that ..never found a good torrent from that game only played the demo...

And now i see fire-sim.. that would be so cool...

Then.. multiplayer like.. San Andreas MP.. Cops And Robber vieuw of you guys will know this...

But then much more realistic..

im out of mind now because im tired.. doh... its 6:36AM and im still awake :P

Will try to look this post up later and edit this post.. when i can think of more

2 mates and me .. created a game... Something like Second life but.. then with much much more.. but we never went .. to game producers with it .. and tried.. but oke... sh*t happends ...and i know i use alot of ............

I would love all of that ... medic..police ..firefighter...darn why dont they have this kinda games on the pc.. racist!!! xbox ...always goes first .. now .. hate it darn darn darn darn darn

just insert first person with all proffesions .. much building you can enter to save people are things like that

I realy liked .. the games FDNY 18 .. something like that ..never found a good torrent from that game only played the demo...

And now i see fire-sim.. that would be so cool...

Then.. multiplayer like.. San Andreas MP.. Cops And Robber vieuw of you guys will know this...

But then much more realistic..

im out of mind now because im tired.. doh... its 6:36AM and im still awake :P

Will try to look this post up later and edit this post.. when i can think of more

2 mates and me .. created a game... Something like Second life but.. then with much much more.. but we never went .. to game producers with it .. and tried.. but oke... sh*t happends ...and i know i use alot of ............

Microsoft should make a police, fire, and ems simulator game. I love their games!