Guest mcobra1588

A new firefighting game...

Guest Hanover Firefighter

wii would be good cause it has the technology for it to work. That is quite an undertaking but as mentioned before with todays technology, I am more than sure it can be done. The question is, how will it sell? Most likely mainly people from the brotherhood will buy an play it. Like I sais before quite an undertaking. Good luck though! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest chevyrulzs2010
wii would be good cause it has the technology for it to work. That is quite an undertaking but as mentioned before with todays technology, I am more than sure it can be done. The question is, how will it sell? Most likely mainly people from the brotherhood will buy an play it. Like I sais before quite an undertaking. Good luck though! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

i disagree i think that if you advertise it and its a good realistic game most firefighters will buy it

but then you also have the little kids who dream of being firefighters

then u also have the firefighter "rejects"

i think there is a huge amount of people that would buy this game if its made right

In response to my earlier - - Information is still being withheld until a developer is confirmed - but the idea & flow charts have been submitted...

Game title will be called

"AMERICAS FINEST" copyright 2007 Revelation Studios

It will be a 3 part series - Law enforcement first followed by Fire then EMS

Msg me with any questions - i will answer them as best as i can

I have one question. Is their any info on the web about it?

Japan is the place for the Game!

Like the Mod I'm trying to make... Japan has it all... Places where Fighting fires is easy and other places very hard. Big Cities! New part and old parts... Large Forest in the Hills of Japan... Roads big and very small. Traffic can be problems... Some cities have trains or street car in the road. Equipment and Engines are different and many types.

Plus no one does games of Japan like this... Also you can sell it to Japan. lol

But if you making this game! I want to Join up! I'm a Japanese Researcher... :P

Japan is the place for the Game!

Like the Mod I'm trying to make... Japan has it all... Places where Fighting fires is easy and other places very hard. Big Cities! New part and old parts... Large Forest in the Hills of Japan... Roads big and very small. Traffic can be problems... Some cities have trains or street car in the road. Equipment and Engines are different and many types.

Plus no one does games of Japan like this... Also you can sell it to Japan. lol

But if you making this game! I want to Join up! I'm a Japanese Researcher... :P

No thank you. The japanese emergency service vehicles are not nice. Sorry to tell you that..

02ponpu1.jpg

2270.jpg

800px-Japanese_TOYOTA_CROWN_GRS180_police_car.jpg

:sorrysign:

Wow! Those are cool!

You should see the bigger engines... The small ones are use for small fires and hard to get into areas. Can't have big truck every where... They even have a built in computer in them that has a map of the city. The computer has a link to the city's Command center. That will display all units.

Oh thats one of the newer ambulance with strobe lights... Strobe lights are kind of new over there. I seen those raceing do in heavy traffic alot.

That one of the newer police squad cars... A Toyota Crown... They are very nice inside... Japanese squad cars are nice and clean. Oh! And lights will raise from the box and its like 3 feet taller in from the car. So that on coming traffic can see. I wish it had the newer paint job like in Tokyo. They had to put "Police" on the side of the car and add a "Police Badge".... To tell English people that's a Police Car. If they can't see that?

Pretty neat it is! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Wow! Those are cool!

You should see the bigger engines... The small ones are use for small fires and hard to get into areas. Can't have big truck every where... They even have a built in computer in them that has a map of the city. The computer has a link to the city's Command center. That will display all units.

Oh thats one of the newer ambulance with strobe lights... Strobe lights are kind of new over there. I seen those raceing do in heavy traffic alot.

That one of the newer police squad cars... A Toyota Crown... They are very nice inside... Japanese squad cars are nice and clean. Oh! And lights will raise from the box and its like 3 feet taller in from the car. So that on coming traffic can see. I wish it had the newer paint job like in Tokyo. They had to put "Police" on the side of the car and add a "Police Badge".... To tell English people that's a Police Car. If they can't see that?

Pretty neat it is! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Those are.... hideous..

Anybody know anything about the game Real Heroes Fire Fighter? I found a press release at gamespot.com. It looks like it's only going to be for Wii but it also looks like it will be realistic, because this is the first first person firefighting game that I've heard of that has you using the jaws of life. If it comes out good I might get a Wii just to play it.

Article found on IGN:

Conspiracy Entertainment Partners with Epicenter Studios to Distribute Real Heroes: Firefighters

The fire-fighting action game for Wii is coming in second quarter of 2009.

May 9, 2008 - Conspiracy Entertainment, a developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment software in North America and Western Europe, announced today that it has entered into a publishing agreement with Epicenter Studios, developer of Real Heroes: Firefighters ("Real Heroes"), the fire-fighting action game exclusively designed for the Nintendo Wii. According to the agreement, Conspiracy has the rights to market, sell and distribute Real Heroes in the US, Canada, Mexico and South America. Conspiracy expects to begin distribution in the 2nd Quarter of 2009.

Real Heroes emphasizes non-violent, game-integral puzzles that mirror the challenges and on-the-fly choices firefighters face every day. Featuring Epicenter's proprietary "Thinking Fire" technology, Real Heroes' blazes will seem almost alive as they not only attack structures, potential victims and firefighters, but also cause unexpected changes to the environments that will suddenly alter the player's options and strategies. No two scenarios will play out the same way.

"The motion sensing capability of the Wii Remote, combined with Epicenter's intuitive fire technology, equips anyone to step into the role of rookie firefighter," said Sirus Ahmadi, CEO of Conspiracy Entertainment. "Not only is this game thrilling, but its realistic action pays homage to the nation's real firefighters and is appropriate for the whole family."

Epicenter CEO Nathaniel McClure, "We are favorably impressed by Conspiracy's flexibility and industry expertise in reaching the North American marketplace. We look forward to a successful product launch next year."

Keith Tanaka, CFO of Conspiracy Entertainment, said, "We are pleased to add Real Heroes to our product line up for 2009. Designed by some of the world's top gaming producers, the early buzz on Real Heroes has been very positive. We anticipate a very busy year into 2009, including distribution of this highly-anticipated release."

About Epicenter Studios

Epicenter Studios, headquartered in Southern California, was founded in March 2007 by talent from, among other titles, the commercially successful, critically acclaimed Call of Duty franchise. Epicenter Studios recently released its first title Critter Round-Up (Animal Panic in Japan) at the Japanese Nintendo WiiWare Launch on March 25th. Critter Round-up was the only game in the group developed by a US team. Critter Round-Up will be available worldwide in May. For more information, visit http://www.epicenter-studios.com/.

About Conspiracy Entertainment Corporation

Conspiracy Entertainment Corporation is a developer, publisher and marketer of entertainment software in North America and Western Europe. The Company develops and licenses properties from several sources, including global entertainment and media companies and publishes software for DVD media, wireless devices, personal computers and video game consoles, including those manufactured by Nintendo, Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc., and Microsoft Corporation. Conspiracy Entertainment was founded in 1997 and is based in Santa Monica, CA.

Safe Harbor Statement: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "Safe harbor" for forward-looking statements. Certain of the statements contained herein, which are not historical facts, are forward- looking statements with respect to events, the occurrence of which involved risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements may be impacted, either positively or negatively, by various factors. Information concerning potential factors that could affect the company is detailed from time to time in the company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Web site:

http://www.conspiracygames.com/

http://www.epicenter-studios.com/

Article found on IGN:

Conspiracy Entertainment Partners with Epicenter Studios to Distribute Real Heroes: Firefighters

The fire-fighting action game for Wii is coming in second quarter of 2009.

geez I hope it not the "Real Heroes".....

I think that some kind of cartoon and a toyline for kids... :gruebel:

Even that the Wii is great... You think its going to be great game?

I say if there is any online playing? Wii is not the best for online...

Even that if its not like the cartoon or those toys?

I question game with the title and why they pick it...? Seem kind of used before and subtitle what the game about. I seen past games with the same title.... Some of them was just B rate games.

Only game that should be subtitle are games that have a sequel to it.

I'm sorry... I have no high hopes for this game.

I need to be win over if it any good?

Wow! I just found this piece of software called Flame-Sim. Take a look at this great screenshots and videos! :eek:

Too bad that it costs 1500 dollars! :( But for that amount of money you get "the software, a controller, security dongle, web site support and e-mail support".

Wow that looks really cool! 3D and the world looks sweet! :laugh:

And you can play on a X-box? Why it cost $1,500 dollars?

Also you can make your own missions! I would buy it!

Where would I sign up? lol

Only if it don't cost alot?

Wow that looks really cool! 3D and the world looks sweet! :laugh:

And you can play on a X-box? Why it cost $1,500 dollars?

Also you can make your own missions! I would buy it!

Where would I sign up? lol

Only if it don't cost alot?

You can't play it on a X-box, they are only using the controller from it... ;) And you have to contact them if you want to buy it.

Guest PVFD

i just have a problem with the aerials....they all look so small and flimsy.....not my thing...i want something that looks strong and is strong

They do have them in fleets before... even in a huge police parade of them! :P

i just have a problem with the aerials....they all look so small and flimsy.....not my thing...i want something that looks strong and is strong

Yet that a small engine for residential area with small streets or area that are hard to get to. The small Engine are at a small station. They are the first on scene and if they need more engines? They will call the local larger station with the big engines. If they need them.... Also the small engine aerials are complex to be small and can be unfolded to be big. They have all the thing you need to fight a fire...

Also try to get your big Engine down this street.

P1000754.jpg

Also some area only have stairs as a streets...

Not the whole Japanese Department have small engines... Its a island full of cities with many buildings over 10 floors tall.

Guest PVFD

bud...not all U.S. fire depts have big engines.....they adapt with tight quarters....warren city has 2 Urban Interface Engines that can fit down all the small streets....just depends on what you have.....amazingly enough alot of bigger trucks can have amazing turning radius....our tanker can turn on a dime and its pretty big...had it in some tight spaces.....and advanced technology isnt always the solvent to everyones problems....like anything else it can fail.....we have computers..but we dont rely on them

Yet that a small engine for residential area with small streets or area that are hard to get to. The small Engine are at a small station. They are the first on scene and if they need more engines? They will call the local larger station with the big engines. If they need them.... Also the small engine aerials are complex to be small and can be unfolded to be big. They have all the thing you need to fight a fire...

Also try to get your big Engine down this street.

P1000754.jpg

Also some area only have stairs as a streets...

Not the whole Japanese Department have small engines... Its a island full of cities with many buildings over 10 floors tall.

This looks very very good, im going to talk to my chiefs see what they think of it...maybe i can get them to buy it for the department

bud...not all U.S. fire depts have big engines.....they adapt with tight quarters....warren city has 2 Urban Interface Engines that can fit down all the small streets....just depends on what you have.....amazingly enough alot of bigger trucks can have amazing turning radius....our tanker can turn on a dime and its pretty big...had it in some tight spaces.....and advanced technology isnt always the solvent to everyones problems....like anything else it can fail.....we have computers..but we dont rely on them

This looks very very good, im going to talk to my chiefs see what they think of it...maybe i can get them to buy it for the department

I know about US Fire departments I live in the US and also study my local fire departments.

The Nagasaki City Fire Department takes two to three times a year doing training on "stairs" only.

Because these stairs are the only way to reach alot of homes on hillsides. These stairs can reach over 300 meters long. So even turn on a dine doesn't matter with stairs...

Japanese like things to work without failure. That why many Japanese things are unlikely to break.

Most command centers have a state of the art city network of computers that link to all units. And they have a back-up system and a other back-up in older technology.

At the end of it all... Training of the Firemen is the key to fight fire. Not how big the engine is...

I think was told at the Nagasaki City Fire Department overall training is 2 to 3 months a year and plus training with Volunteer Fire Corps.