Guest mcobra1588

A new firefighting game...

Guest mcobra1588

I was thinking about writing to a game developer about creating a new type of firefighting, (and maybe even police and ems as well) game. Something that would have all the features we love about the emergency series and the fire department series , however would also include a first person aspect.

You would play the entire game in the first-person, however you would still be able to disptach units and command the fire scene from a first person point-of-view. On top of this, you would also be able to take the role of a firefighter and perform operations first hand. Possibly start the game as a firefighter, and get promoted as the game progresses. This also allows for the ability of player drive-able vehicles. If you happen to be a driver at that point in the game, you have to navigate through the streets and get your truck to the scene. Just imagine pulling out of your firehouse with the lights reflecting off the buildings and cars around you... and being able to control the sirens and airhorns while driving through the streets of the city.

Now I do realize that this would be a major undertaking, but I do believe this would be possible. For example the driveable vehicles... 18 wheels of steel is a perfect example, they were able to create a game where you can drive a truck in the first person and have accurate models for handling. Games like driver and grand theft auto have first person cities with people and traffic. And of course first person shooters are all over the place, so first person firefighting would be perfectly achievable as well. The qualities from each type of game i mentioned can be meshed together to create a truly realistic, fun, and challenging game that has never even been attempted before. The technology is there, like i said everything we would need has alrady been implemented in different games.

I know that there would be a good community for this, everyone at my firehouse would definately buy a game like this, as would other emergency workers.

This is just my general idea, and would like to open it up to anyone who can provide input and help me possibly get this idea into action.

Guest SHERIFF05

Already have an idea in progression with multiple development companies with the Law Enforcement aspect - and EMS & FIRE to be followed..

Entire game production info will be posted shortly - once i have a confirmed developer..

SHERIFF

Guest chevyrulzs2010

ok i got a great idea a RPG game where you start out in fire school and then get hired by a fire department and work your way up the ranks as a bigginer of the game you ride in the trucks and are on the hose or maybe you choose weather you drive and you can pump the truck or you can be on the hose or be on the roof venting or search and rescue you should be have to play 20 missions as a certian position then start over as a different position (if you played americas army like that but with a third person view i hate not seeing my guy) make it so you have complete control of your guy (like americas army) so you have to runt to the RIght equipment compartment and pick up your tools and stuff like that you would be ablr to make to games out of this Fire/ EMS or POLICE i want to drive the trucks. i like the idea of graphics like in18 WOS convoy

Guest mcobra1588
ok i got a great idea a RPG game where you start out in fire school and then get hired by a fire department and work your way up the ranks as a bigginer of the game you ride in the trucks and are on the hose or maybe you choose weather you drive and you can pump the truck or you can be on the hose or be on the roof venting or search and rescue you should be have to play 20 missions as a certian position then start over as a different position (if you played americas army like that but with a third person view i hate not seeing my guy) make it so you have complete control of your guy (like americas army) so you have to runt to the RIght equipment compartment and pick up your tools and stuff like that you would be ablr to make to games out of this Fire/ EMS or POLICE i want to drive the trucks.

That is what I am trying to get at, its a matter of getting a game developer interested...

Guest 123zippy

hi think there should be police also . Like you drive around town and watch for bad people, speeders, and drug dealers. You can also jump out of the police car with your gun out and say hands up. Mabe you sould get the opition to put handcuffs on them. Put them in the police car and drive them to dail.

i hope it doesnt end up like firefighter fd18. that game was quite good but boss fires that can make fire cars and burning shirts at you? that was just weird...

i think i played that game-- i absolutely HATED the second mission in that huge office building. i mean, i was multiple missions in one place. it just kept going on and on and it got really boring and tough. boss fires like the one in a conference room in that office building were tricky and wierd.

the one im talking about is a ring of fire around a conference table with several fire 'tornadoes' circling around the ring. the tornadoes would pull you in towards the fire and some boss fires would actually scream and screech when you put them out or were "hurting" them with water.

well i have another idea. say that you go through the school and for the... dunno... 4th day your on the job. your on your way home from work. nothing happend and you hear the tones drop for like 7 fire compainies and all members or firefighters are needed. so you turn on your lights and siren on your POV..... which you can deck out every pay check..... and head either to the area of the call or back to the fire house.... what yall think of that?

Guest fireengine

I would like to know what is the current status progress on this new game because I haven't heard anything for a while and if a developer is going to do this and more information on this. Please reply back to me about this and let us know more info on this game. Thanks a lot.

well i have another idea. say that you go through the school and for the... dunno... 4th day your on the job. your on your way home from work. nothing happend and you hear the tones drop for like 7 fire compainies and all members or firefighters are needed. so you turn on your lights and siren on your POV..... which you can deck out every pay check..... and head either to the area of the call or back to the fire house.... what yall think of that?

I would like to know what is the current status progress on this new game because I haven't heard anything for a while and if a developer is going to do this and more information on this. Please reply back to me about this and let us know more info on this game. Thanks a lot.

Tthese are just ideas. They're not in production yet, I even believe none off them have been sent to game designers.

Anybody know anything about the game Real Heroes Fire Fighter? I found a press release at gamespot.com. It looks like it's only going to be for Wii but it also looks like it will be realistic, because this is the first first person firefighting game that I've heard of that has you using the jaws of life. If it comes out good I might get a Wii just to play it.

Anybody know anything about the game Real Heroes Fire Fighter? I found a press release at gamespot.com. It looks like it's only going to be for Wii but it also looks like it will be realistic, because this is the first first person firefighting game that I've heard of that has you using the jaws of life. If it comes out good I might get a Wii just to play it.

sounds interesting... but i would want to see pictures first before i would even consider it. i think pictures and words are much better than just words. i'm going to keep a watch on this though.

Guest Bruce563
Already have an idea in progression with multiple development companies with the Law Enforcement aspect - and EMS & FIRE to be followed..

Entire game production info will be posted shortly - once i have a confirmed developer..

SHERIFF

Is there any news about this?

I don't know if anyone has seen this but I found that they have someone to publish it. They are Union Entertainment and their website is http://www.unionent.com/home.html. Be nice if they would figure out what is going on with it haha. Not been able to find any websites about the game because it is a working title and there isn't any info out on it yet other then the press release that I've found.

Guest SHERIFF05

In response to my earlier - - Information is still being withheld until a developer is confirmed - but the idea & flow charts have been submitted...

Game title will be called

"AMERICAS FINEST" copyright 2007 Revelation Studios

It will be a 3 part series - Law enforcement first followed by Fire then EMS

Msg me with any questions - i will answer them as best as i can