emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

9942857414_fb8f0aa44b_b.jpg

Fürth Polizei - Fürth is located next to Nürmberg. Which is why they plates of the N.  All the Fire and Doctor cars have the N.   See next picture.  This picture was taken near the main train station and U-bahn station next the post office.

9942949813_d26b3028f3_b.jpg

and one more

9942939823_27f72bd940_b.jpg

These and more can be view at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolesnevich/collections/72157635312720861/  Where I put all my Emergency Vehicle sets in one collection.  

More pictures will be load up soon as process them in light room.

Thats awesome you got the fusion! Ive been trying to get that for a long time!

it threw me off when i was approaching it from a distance as it didnt look like the other Fusions I am used to seeing parked in Downtown Akron, as well as it was the first K-9 units I have seen from County Sheriff

http://chicagoareafire.com/Div_4_ATIO_Sta1a.html

This is my department 3 stations 34 square miles at station 1 2190 2171 2174 are not there anymore at station 2 2122 is at station 3 and 2121 is at station 2 station 3 2123 isnt there so they need to update this page. We also have 2 ambulances that we just bought and 2 loaners from a contract service.

Does the buggy actually respond to 911 calls?

we have 2 of them and they usually just patrol in the downtown area, I have seen them pull over people who run red lights, I dont see why they wouldnt respond to emergencies, they are staffed with uniformed officers.

here are some ambulance photos from this evening, click on the link under the photos for larger versions:

10129160525_b186666237_z.jpg