emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

Well, I'm headed off to Cedar Point for the next two days.... I'll try to get some pics while I'm up there. I know there's a city station right by the park but I also think they have a private apparatus as well......anywasy we'll see.

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit, I've been moving back into school, anyways

Pennsylvania State Police Supervisor

p8100004jo6.th.jpg

PSP Motor Carrier Enforcement Unit

p8100003cu9.th.jpg

Erie FD Engine 13 Responding to Automatic Fire Alarm

p8180006qp5.th.jpg

p8180007cw4.th.jpg

Erie FD Tower 13 Responding to Automatic Fire Alarm

p8180011iy4.th.jpg

p8180013dy0.th.jpg

As For the Cedar Point photos. I couldn't get permission to take any, but they have 2 utilities, 2 engines, and 3 ambulances.

These photos taken of vehicles from my ASNSW (Ambulance Service of New South Wales) Branch;

post-754-1219967015_thumb.jpg

ASNSW Mercedes Sprinter 315 - New vehicle which I sometimes brought home on call.

post-754-1219967035_thumb.jpg

ASNSW Mercedes Sprinter 316 Ambulance, Toyota Landcruiser 4WD and Ford Falcon Stationwagon (Clinical Support)

post-754-1219967049_thumb.jpg

This is the Engine from my local town Brigade

Guest St.JohnAmbulance

Ambulances from Malaysia.

The Toyota HiAce with orange line at bottom is from Malaysia Civil Defense (locally known as Rescue 999 - Government one)

The with Moon is from Malaysia General Hospital (Government one)

The Toyota HiAce with Green and yellow colour is from St. John Ambulance of Malaysia. (Non-Government-Org)

The Ford Transit is from "MVFRA - Malaysian volunteer fire rescue association" they also do fire rescue service... They are area Vonlunteer Org.. They considered the most active and best in the state among those Volunteer Fire Rescue Association. (Non-Government-Org)

post-2432-1219972885_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1219972901_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1219972938_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1219973103_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1219973126_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1219973156_thumb.jpg

Ambulances from Malaysia.

The Toyota HiAce with orange line at bottom is from Malaysia Civil Defense (locally known as Rescue 999 - Government one)

The with Moon is from Malaysia General Hospital (Government one)

The Toyota HiAce with Green and yellow colour is from St. John Ambulance of Malaysia. (Non-Government-Org)

The Ford Transit is from "MVFRA - Malaysian volunteer fire rescue association" they also do fire rescue service... They are area Vonlunteer Org.. They considered the most active and best in the state among those Volunteer Fire Rescue Association. (Non-Government-Org)

I see a older Hino Fire Engine...

July4-001.png

July4-002.png

UPDATED 09/03/2008: July 4th Malibu Fire

This is a big one! 454 pics of the Explosion and Fire in the Blue Dude trailer park with LACoFD FS 125, FS67, FS68 and others. Some great close ups of roof ops, direct attack, and what really goes on when everything goes wrong. I know it's a lot of pages and a lot of photos, but it truly chronicles the incident from the moment we rolled up in the Quint until the hoses were rolled up and packed up. It's really worth checking out each page and seeing the events unfold before your eyes. Enjoy!

--

Broken up into two groups of thumbnails, Emergency unit pics at the top with LACoFD, LASD, MCRA, and CHP, and slew of Incident pics in the 2nd one.

Mike