emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

I gotta admit, I'm loving the norway pics! Keep em coming!

Expo-Misc-005.png

UPDATED 05/24/2008: LACo Animal Control, EMSA Field Hospital, USCG Aux

Today's update includes 49 shots of the Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control, LA County, Emergency Medical Services Agencies Mobile Field Hospital and Support Vehicles, and the US Coast Guard Auxillary's Nautica craft. Coming up next will be a huge LASD update featuring their patrol boat, SUV, Patrol car, walk around/detail of their Kawasaki Motor unit, OHV Dirt Bikes, and STAR PT Cruiser. Enjoy!

---

The Mobile Field Hospital is one of 2 in the nation, with a smaller version found on the east coast. It is a 10 bed ER with a 2 bed Operating room that is designed to be utilized along with a 1000 bed emergency tent complex and either replace a damaged hospital or virtually create a new one in times of disaster. The EMS SUV is used by the agency to transport doctors and medical staff.

I gotta admit, I'm loving the norway pics! Keep em coming!

Willdo.

17april1pv6.th.jpgsandvikensm9.th.jpg

17april2qf6.th.jpgtankbilws6.th.jpg

The two on the left: Responce to a person critically injured after being hit by car.

Top right: The units from Sandviken firestation along with the snorkel that alternetes between the Sandviken and Åsane firestation in Bergen (Norway)

Bottom right: The tanker parked outside Åsane firestation, just got washed.

Expo-LASD-Motor.png

UPDATED 05/29/2008: LASD Motor Units - OHV and Patrol

Almost done with the SCV expo pics! Today's update includes 25 shots of the LA Sheriff's Departments OHV and Kawasaki Motor Units, including a full walk around of the Kawasaki for all of you modelers and gamers out there who have sent me emails. Feel free to keep asking for whatever you need and I'll do my best to get the shots. Enjoy!

Some units at an open house in lelystad today:

Somehow those units look familiar.... :rolleyes:

I really hope you had a great day at the station. I'm sorry I didn't had much time to show you around but we were very busy handeling calls. Normally our first engine would have done that, but they were still fighting the GRIP 2 fire we had the night before. :sorrysign:

and this might not be a unit but i just love the pic:

You made some really cool pics of the demos, I also loved the movie you made. Hope you will post more later on. I took the liberty of placing a link to your photos on our departments unofficial website (brwlls.hyves.nl).

greetz,

Thijs

Expo-LASD-Misc.png

UPDATED 06/01/2008: LASD and Antique Crowns

The SCV is officially DONE! Today's update of 56 shots includes 48 pics of the LASD's Crown Victoria, Ford Expedition Tow vehicle, Patrol Boat, and PT Cruiser. In addition to all of that, there are 8 shots of an Antique LAFD Crown and an Antique Crown Engine from the Nevada Dept of Forestry. Enjoy!

--

I can't remember who it was who asked for the Interior shots of the Crown vic, but there are some in this one showing the dash and such, and in the next update there will be a walk around of the CHP Camaro and more interior shots of an LASD Crown Vic.

FSD-FS89-LEO.png

UPDATED 06/03/2008: LASD Crown Vic and CHP Camaro

Summer is finally here! With summer here, I finally have some more time to work on the pics and hopefully get caught up. I've been shooting nearly 1k pics a week and I've fallen far behind in updating the page. After the next few events, I'll be working on getting my Sepulveda Dam/Japanese garden pics up, so keep watching the updates if you are interested in things other then the Fire/Law stuff! Today's update includes 31 shots of the California Highway Patrols Camaro and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Crown Vic with some interior shots that had been requested. These are from the 5/10 Fire Service Day at LACoFD FS89 and expect much more from that day. Enjoy!

I'm back with some new pictures, yesterday a rescuechopper had a action in my village, amd the policeboat I spotted by my school:

The boat:

dsc00680ey6.th.jpg

The rescuechopper (Lifeliner3):

dsc00687ck5.th.jpg

dsc00688qb6.th.jpg

dsc00689kf3.th.jpg

dsc00690jy0.th.jpg

dsc00691yp3.th.jpg

dsc00692pu9.th.jpg

And I have a question, how do you post that big images, I only can get this small pics?

Summer has been real busy for me, so I apologize for not checking the boards for... quite sometime. If anyone needs me, feel free to pm me, and here are the last two updates to my webpage:

FSD-FS89-Misc.png

UPDATED 06/06/2008: LACoFD FSD FS89 Pics

As promised, here is one of my largest updates in quite some time! These 147 shots from the Fire Service Day at LACoFD FS89 include pics of LACo's Animal Care and Control's Volunteer Equine Response Team and their Bassett Hound, LACoFD Camp 8-2's Crew Buggy and Gear, LACoFD Copter 18, LACoFD Dozer 2 and Transport, LACoFD S89, LACoFD Water Tender 70, Misc Apparatus on the street, and 2 vehicle Extrication demos by LACoFD Q125's B-Shift Crew. As always, Enjoy!

FSD-Smith-HR103.png

UPDATED 06/16/2008: LACoFD HR103

Todays update is the first from the Fire Service Days at Smith Park, in Pico Rivera and is a walk around tour of LA County FD's new Heavy Rescue 103. Similar to LAFD's HR56, this Heavy Rescue Crane/Tow vehicle incorporates many of the lessons learned by the LAFD as well as some new innovations. Enjoy!

11573.jpg

Iceland SWAT Units (You would be amazed to see what's in the trunk and hopefully i'll be driving one of these in the future :) ). The one with the orange part in the middle of the lightbar is actually my department's unit. All of these units are spread out around the capital and in it since we don't have different varieties of SWAT like in the USA. So the icelandic Viking Squad takes care of every high alarm situations in the country. If there are any big calls far away from the capital they use the Coast Guard helicopter to get out there. (I know a lot about this because i know a guy who is in the SWAT team :) )

The Central Ohio Fire Aparataus muster was this past weekend so I have a few shots.

1918 ALF used by the united states military * very rare vehicle, the only military fire truck of it's age I've seen*

1918alfmilitaryfiretruclx2.th.jpg

More recently retired ALF foam tender from NY

alffoamtenderaz6.th.jpg

The brand new Columbus Fire Department Bomb Squad truck

cfdbombsquadzz9.th.jpg

An ATF Pierce explosive investigation unit

p6210014qo3.th.jpg

1940's federal surplus Dodge Engine

dodgeexfederalenginepn4.th.jpg

Old Pirsch Engine

pirschenginete2.th.jpg

And while I was at show I spotted this on the back lot of the fire academy, I thought Mike might get a kick out of it old ANF Engine 21 and another USFS truck waiting to be sold to Ohio Fire Departments.

oldanfe21lo0.th.jpg