emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

sesnon-misc-002.png

UPDATED 12/23/2008: Sesnon IC - LAFD Update & SGPD

Back in the swing of things with another batch from the Sesnon Fire. This time its 80 pics of a little bit of everything LAFD. There are shots of the new LAFD Battalion 7 and 10 Suburbans, Engines 46, 75, and 107, a full complete walk around of water tender 60 including top-down shots for modelers, Swift Water 88s truck, Water Tender 77's old rig and just to keep things different, 6 shots of South Gate PD's new Dodge Charger. Enjoy!

--

Man Mike, you take some damn godly photos :) I'm getting a new lens within a week for my Rebel (Sigma 18-200mm DC OS)

The 18-200 is a nice walk around lens provided you get a good copy. Make sure the first thing you do is download a focus chart and check for hunting and back focus issues. Sigma is notorious for a real lack of quality control. Some lenses will be amazing, others will be dogs that won't hunt.. so to speak. Because of the popularity of that lens, it's sometimes hard to find a good copy but when you do it's a very nice lens. Just remember to always use the hood with it due to flare issues, and get a good, ie not cheap, UV filter for the front.

Sesnon-misc-003.png

UPDATED 12/24/2008: Sesnon IC - LAFD, Alameda Co, Santa Cruz Co, and More

Tis the season for Updates! Cranking out the Sesnon pics left and right here, and this batch is an eclectic mix of 86 shots from the two staging areas and the helispot. First up are shots of the Alameda Co Strike team with Engines from Alameda Co FD, Freemont, Livermore/Pleasanton, Newark, and Union City. After that, we have some shots from Santa Cruz County Strike Team XCZ2339A made up of units from the Ben Lomond FPD, Felton FPD, Santa Cruz FD, Scotts Valley FPD, and Zayante FPD. If that wasn't enough there are misc shots of CDF/CALFIRE units, LAFD Engines, EMS, RA's, Chiefs, BPs, Helitender 2, Fire 2 and 4, LA City Park Rangers WT2, and more shots from the LA School PD's Motor units! Enjoy!

Sesnon-misc-004.png

UPDATED 12/25/2008: Sesnon IC - Strike Teams, LAFD, LACoFD, and More

We're getting close to the end of the Sesnon pics and here are 75 more from around FS106. There are shots from Imperial County units, San Francisco FD, OES, LAFD T96, staff sedan, field mechanic and plug buggies, Sacramento FD, and LACoFD E570 and LARCOPP. Enjoy!

Sesnon-Misc-005.png

UPDATED 12/26/2008: Sesnon IC - Everything Else!

The End is Ni….ummm Here! Todays update of 44 shots is a hodgepodge of everything else I shot that day. You'll find pics of LAPD responding, the main LAPD command post, LAPD Metro-SWAT, LAPD and LACoFD LARCOPP, LACoFD Staff and Safety Officers, CHP, Daly City Fire, LAFD Chiefs, Fire 4, Engine 3, OPG Tow, Columbia CWN Helos and scenery from around the incident. That makes 377 new photos in 5 days! Enjoy!

aha-pd-misc.png

UPDATED 12/27/2008: AHA-2008 PD

It's been a while, but we're back to the American Heroes Airshow pics! Today's update finishes up the Law Enforcement section by adding 106 shots of Inglewood PD's Mobile Command Post, K9 patrol car, Motor units, Kern County SO's Air Unit, LA County PD, LA IMPACT, LASD Air 5, A-Star, Disaster Communications, Van, Pasadena PD, and Orange County Sheriff and Riverside County Sherrifs new Dodge Chargers. Enjoy!

UPDATED 12/25/2008: Sesnon IC - Strike Teams, LAFD, LACoFD, and More

We're getting close to the end of the Sesnon pics and here are 75 more from around FS106. There are shots from Imperial County units, San Francisco FD, OES, LAFD T96, staff sedan, field mechanic and plug buggies, Sacramento FD, and LACoFD E570 and LARCOPP. Enjoy!

:O do you have more photos of the san francisco fire department? for my san francisco mod? please pm me

:O do you have more photos of the san francisco fire department? for my san francisco mod? please pm me

No need for the pm, I only have the ones I uploaded in that update. A few SFFD engines came down as part of the strike team and were in staging when I went to grab more water and a new pair of gloves, so what you see is what you get.

aha08-mil.png

UPDATED 12/28/2008: AHA-2008 is Done!

A week of updates has finally come to a close and so has the American Heroes Airshow 08 pics! Todays update includes over 80 shots of the Huntington Beach SAR, LASD Malibu and Montrose SAR, California National Guard Hummer and LMTV, USAF HH60G, and USMC AH-1 Cobra. Enjoy!

Hey,

Well i saw this thread, and i thought it'd be a great opportunity for me to post up some of my emergency service photographs. And also i haven't seen any on the board from Australia either. These appliances are from the NSWFB, in NSW, Australia.

Pumper - Scania P310

DSCF%20360.jpg

DSCF%20363.jpg

It's got a LED message board just above the pump panel.

This is just a general pumper for the NSWFB.

Pump Rescue - Varley Commander

DSCF%20363.jpg

This is a rescue pumper, it carries more rescue gear, but also looses out on some of the standard firefighting gear.

Ladder Platform - Bronto Skylifit F37HDT

DSCF%20104.jpg

This is a ladder platform, it doesn't carry any sort of major firefighting gear apart from a few lines of 78mm and 38mm hose.

It currently reaches 37m high, and is used for rescues and firefighting.

Aerial Pump - Scania Telesquirt

DSCF%20062.jpg

DSCF%20088.jpg

This is an Aerial Pump, it's got a long boom for attacking fires high, from a distance or rescues. The A.P (Aerial Pump) Carries most standard firefighting gear, if not a little more hose. the standard AP's don't carry any rescue gear, but then you get the thigs called CARP - Combined Aerial Rescue Pump, but we just call them APs aswell.

If anyone would like to see more photos or has any questions/comments please feel free to reply here or to send me a PM.

Great pics andrew2007, feel free to keep contributing to this thread.

misc-001.png

UPDATED 12/30/2008: LAPD and LAFD

Well, I took a little break, but the pics kept calling! This is just small update from the day I shot those macro pics and it includes 2 pics of LAPD patrol car, a 17 pic walk around of the LAPD SUV, 12 Pics of LAPD Bike Patrol Officer and bike, and 30 shots of LAFD Crew 3. Enjoy!

i think they look better than our American trucks, they look more compact compared to our huge rigs, full service in a smaller package is what i like to think

Unless you're in Britain, where we pay £1million for two new fire engines then they're too heavy to be used on the roads lol :P

:P On both pictures you can see the same Engine:

Engine 44631 (Tiel)

Merk: Mercedes Benz

Type: Atego

Build: Mucar

Kenteken: BL-NX-98

In use since: 2001

Seats: 7

Used for: Fire's, Car accidents and small tasks

some more pictures from the new engine:

DSCF1148.jpg

the controll pannel for the pump.

DSCF1146.jpg

the back of the vehicle

DSCF1143.jpg

and the front.

DSCF1335.jpg

Engine 631 and tower ladder 650 at a house fire in kampen

(little shaky becouse it was quite cold and it already began to darken...)

Edited by martijntjuh