emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

Hello

This pictures are from my firestation in Portugal.

I know there aren't the best cars in the world, but they do very well they work.

(There aren't all cars here)

1603-VE30.jpg

In portugal we say this is a "auto ladder"

1603-VLCI4.jpg

Is a pick up, and he works on urban/florestal fires. This car is a light combat car.

1603-INEM.jpg

Is an Ambulance. Mercedez Benz

1603-VUCI1.jpg

Is a FireTruck, he works on urban fires.

Best regards

This pics aren't mine

I'll put mine later

Here is a Chevrolet Meriva of the new police forze of the city of Buenos Aires. The metropolitan police , works since 2-3 motnhs.

policia_metropolitana_11.jpg

I like the new police, the cars are better that this ones of trhe federal police...

000pfa01.jpg

dutchambulance.jpg

Fun fact number one: Don't ever require an ambulance when in the Netherlands, they're all on French motorways instead :P

But seriously, i have no idea why the ambulance was there. We followed in all the way to south/central France. :nixweiss:

frenchpolicevan.jpg

Fun fact number two: If you ever break down on the motorways in France, the police have to confirm it's ok to come and rescue you. This is the reason why we only moved 9KM in 2 hours

frenchcustoms.jpg

This is suppose to be French Customs. They were checking gas stations. I was trying to get a picture if they overtook us, but they kept pulling off. But they still managed to catch up with us, so they must've been driving faster than the 130KM speed limit :dry:

frenchpolicemunicipal.jpg

belgianfire.jpg

It has to do with the fact that they prefer to use Impalas and dodge chargers, and formerly Intrepids over the ford crown victoria.

It's nothing against ford at all

Sure nothing against Ford :P They just refuse to use there cars :P

Yeah, just like my poilice dept. They had CVs, but now have Impalas with LEDs. They're nice! There are also new Animal Control and VHS (or something) SUVs. I don't know what the VHS one is used for though... :)

We bought Impalas when they came out but eventually went back to CVs as I recall they bought around 8 of them a year or two ago, but VHS, down here, is Vanderburgh Humane Society. I would doubt thats the case there since your on the other end of the state.

I think the lack of Crown Victorias is for three reasons. One cost. All our cars are bought from local dealers. It's a lot cheaper to get a local charger than it is to order away for a crown victoria. No where here carries new ones of those anymore. Haven't for some years. Two other cars better suit the job. Three, Less hazards. The rear gas tank on the FCV was named one major problem by many police forces. I guess we jsut moved on after that ;)

As much as I love Fusions, I promise you I have driven both the new Taurus thats headed to production as the new interceptor, and a Fusion. There is absolutely no comparing the two. The Taurus I drove was just a v6 model, and that thing could fly, was sooooo smooth, and so nice and comfortable. I want one so bad but there just to expensive compared to the old Taurus but after driving one, I can see why. Plus you have paddle shifters which I dont think is an option on the focus, nor is a v8 package, atleast not as powerful as the V8 package for the Tauraus.

Mercedes-Benz Sprinter E194 Ambulance

DxDiag.txt

post-8800-0-40808200-1290286524.jpg

post-8800-0-63960100-1290286539.jpg

VW Transporter T5 AKA "Musta maija"

post-8800-0-86588700-1290286559.jpg

post-8800-0-61606900-1290286581.jpg

post-8800-0-53674100-1290286600.jpg

Scoda Octavia Police car

Scoda octavia police car and you can actually see police officers at background

post-6840-0-28846000-1290287789.jpg

Saxonburg Recently had it Fire parade. I took Pictures. I did not stay for the entire event. In part it start late. Right when they were suppose to start Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company got a call.

IMG_2150.JPG

I am not going to post all here. If you want to see the rest go to my Google Site

Edited by theparanoid

dutchambulance.jpg

Fun fact number one: Don't ever require an ambulance when in the Netherlands, they're all on French motorways instead :P

But seriously, i have no idea why the ambulance was there. We followed in all the way to south/central France. :nixweiss:

found out that this ambulance is used for international medical transport.