emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

Guest St.JohnAmbulance
You also can go my FlickR my callsign there is rescue dog.. i even have more pictures there.. anyway.. thank you for viewing..

And regarding the St. John's Ambulance's post, you also can visit www.sjampenang.org.my - photo gallery, all those pictures there are taken by me and my friend Lee Seng How

Glad to hear it :) We've had a few people raise the question and it's always nice to see shots from other areas of the world.

VNY-MISC-003.png

VNY-MISC-004.png

UPDATED 09/08/2008: VNY Open House pics are Complete!

Another day, another update! I'm finally proud to let all of you know that the Van Nuys Open House pics are complete! This update has over 250 shots of LAFD Support 2, Truck 60, Truck 90, USAR88, Helitack, CA-TF1 and USAR 88 ATVs, Antique LAFD Service Utility, McDonnell Douglas Suspended Maneuvering System, LAPD A-Star, Formation flying, Bomb Squad R.O.B, Slicktop, LAWA PD Bike Patrol, SWAT SUV and Gear, K9, Patrol Car, Children's Hospital of LA, News Helos and more! Enjoy!

(P.S, That's 738 shots in 5 days!)

You're welcome, though I don't understand your fascination with them. As far as I've ever seen and from what the BSS unit has said to me, they're basically just a canteen unit on an incident and just hand out coffee, bottled water, and ice packs.

I don't have any 3d modeling skill, only skinning and very minor scripting abilities.

the only thing I'm really good at is sound... So I have created SU2 for my personal use as a rehab unit since I can't make a RAT.

Mike did you take all those pics?

All the ones I've posted have been shot by me. I tend to shoot around 1k a week, more now that it's summer. Unfortunatly, I'm only able to process about 70-120 a day at most so I tend to get farther and farther behind. next up will be shots from the American Heroes Airshow which I hope to have the first few done by tonight. Probably LAPD SWAT vehicles, officers and gear. You can see all of my photos, General and Fire/EMS/PD related on my website in my sig.

Mike

Okay here are a few pictures from the Doors Open day we had just a little while ago

HPIM0989.jpg

HPIM0995.jpg

HPIM0996.jpg

HPIM0997.jpg

The tower truck that has been NIS(not in service ) for quite some time

The second picture is of me right next to the ladder looking up, I measured... I'm 6'0" and that truck is just shy of 15ft tall+the bucket, didnt quite get that one

And yes #3 I am standing on something... the truck doesn't shrink

HPIM0985.jpg

One of the newer pumpers from afar...

too many pictures new post

here are a few pics from when we were leaving for a call(I was a \"ride-a-long: not a full FF yet :P)

Bunker Gear

HPIM1007.jpg

The Chief...

HPIM1009copy.jpg

The Ladder Truck...

HPIM0991.jpg

And The drivers seat. One thing to note is the whole time I was picking around the ladder, I could not find a siren button anywhere, and I found the light button, but no sirens? :s

HPIM0994.jpg

I was in this truck(Command Post)

HPIM1006.jpg

Our hardcore Board for vehicle locations... also known as whiteboard, with our hardcore paper rescues, and other makeshift trucks, amde by hand... better than yours, ours have love

0999.jpg

The Drivers Seat/Veiw from behind

1000.jpg

I rode in the back

We were the last to leave, as we needed more time...(not my fault I was the first one ready; I was already in the apparatus bay:P)

So here is the other pumper leaving as I seen it

HPIM1010.jpg

HPIM1008.jpg

Anymore questions, or if you want more( I took 300 pictures) ask me via PM and I can help...

PS I was looking and all the pictures some have times, some don't and sometimes the times are screwy, nvm that, they are just because the camera was confused... I don't know, need to take that setting off it now.

I have a question... what are those pictures of, like they dont appear to be in america

Secondly, on my pictures, In Response to tucker, I almost had a few good pics of those trucks on the way to school, there was a house fire, 2 stations went by, but only got them on my phone, and I am not paying 5 dollars to show them too you :P wait a tad, and I might get them off my phone for you :)

I have a question... what are those pictures of, like they dont appear to be in america

Bernt will have a better answer since he took those, but all throughout Europe hobbyists have special events where they show off replica US police cars and uniforms. Some are very accurate, some... not so much. If you remember, not to long ago there was a big fuss by a member of this board who swore that LAPD had a smart car after seeing pics of one at one of these European events. Those pics, judging by the plates and signs, appear to have been taken in Eindhoven, NL

Bernt will have a better answer since he took those, but all throughout Europe hobbyists have special events where they show off replica US police cars and uniforms. Some are very accurate, some... not so much. If you remember, not to long ago there was a big fuss by a member of this board who swore that LAPD had a smart car after seeing pics of one at one of these European events. Those pics, judging by the plates and signs, appear to have been taken in Eindhoven, NL

Yes it was a Event in Eindhoven:)

8 replica police cars from America;)

They're taken in the Netherlands.

Not sure what event, but if you look at the blue banner it says 'politievoertuigen.nl', what is Dutch.

112 Spektakel Eindhoven

If you remember, not to long ago there was a big fuss by a member of this board who swore that LAPD had a smart car after seeing pics of one at one of these European events.

I was in that arguement I think... I knew it wasnt LAPD for 3 reasons 1 NO SMART CARS! 2 European plates 3 Uniforms

@ newfoundking:

Great pics. Never seen these kind of trucks in real life, I can't imagine how big they are. Cool. :)

Well, wow Hoppah Likes my pictures... I'm flattered :P

Well the tallest for sure was the tower, only two station are tall enought to hold it, thats the new one (st1) and the oldest one (West), the rest the doors don't open high enough.

And well, Next time I'm out to any of the stations, I'll get some pictures of these trucks, maybe some with lights on, and definitely some more of the tower, plus I must show you the metro bus the #2 Station houses... no lights even, the emergency response bus is kept at the metrobus station :s I'm confused by it, I'll drop in there Sunday (OOT all weekend) and get some nice pictures of everything I can

Here some picture I have taken from Bergen, Norway ;)

An ambulance waiting on a patient.

IMG_84201.jpg

Two fire trucks clear for responding.

IMG_8419.jpg

Fire command car.

IMG_8651.jpg

Big police van.

IMG_8654.jpg

Red cross volunteer EMT.

IMG_8661.jpg

Police and security people.

IMG_8747.jpg

Two police officers.

IMG_8761.jpg

Comment? :)

I'm not a personal fan of "through window" shots, but there pretty good...I don't like the ambulance though...reminds me to much of a hearse.

Traffic accident A73 Beuningen.

Cars Responded:

10:07:40 24-09-08 8 G BRAN A73 LINKS 110,9 BEUNINGEN GLD ongevalsmelding PRIO 1 ROEPNAAM 3741 3901

809241007400903374 0903374 BRW Beuningen ( Korpsalarm )

809241007400903271 0903271 BRW Gelderland-Zuid ( DOvD Maas en Waal )

809241007400903200 0903200 BRW Gelderland-Zuid ( GMS Koppelcode )

809241007400903100 0903100 BRW Gelderland-Zuid ( Monitorcode )

10:04:22 24-09-08 8 I AMBU Graag contact MKA

809241004220923125 0923125 RAV Gelderland-Zuid ( Ambulance 8125 Nijmegen )

09:58:14 24-09-08 8 I AMBU A1 A73 LINKS BEUNINGEN GLD ongevalsmelding

809240958140923125 0923125 RAV Gelderland-Zuid ( Ambulance 8125 Nijmegen )

09:57:44 24-09-08 8 I AMBU A1 A73 LINKS BEUNINGEN GLD ongevalsmelding

809240957440923379 0923379 RAV Gelderland-Zuid

Brandweer: Fire dept

Ambulance=Ambulance

CPA: Dispatcher

DOvD: Captain

Korpsalarm: Full voltuneers alarm

Verkeersongeval_A73.zip