erfd

Norway Attacks

Religion didn't start it. I'd venture as far as saying religion never starts anything, people's interpretation of religion start things.

On the other things, you're absolutely right. That's basically what he said in the court hearing today. He believes that the Labor Party has betrayed the country by letting Muslims in, and embracing multiculture. And he had to send a strong message, and scare people from joining the Labor Party.

From what I've heard, he accomplished exactly the opposite.

If you read his 'manifesto,' he's beyond viewing these people as innocent. He recounts at one point that his step mother worked for the 'multiculturalist traitors' (i.e. government) and that while he had a great deal of affection for her, he wouldn't be upset at the 'Knights Templar' (resistance group he's a part of) if they executed her while attacking her former place of work.

Anyone who doesn't share his opinion is a target, he even mentions that he will 'generate grace' by executing his martyrdom operation. He's completely fucking deluded, trying to argue that his viewpoint is not logical is to miss the reality of the situation - he's so absorbed in extremist politics that he's totally outside of reason. He views all of his opinions as the solely correct ones, he belittles people for disagreeing with him by calling them 'traitors' and 'scumbags' and 'cultural Marxists.'

He says numerous times that Muslims and multiculturalists are committing a 'silent genocide of Europeans.' He has a strict view regarding the purity of Christians and conservatives and is extremely disapproving of all things non-conservative.

The motherfucker is methodical.

Burn in hell.

And did he go all out with a hand gun? Where did he get it? Remember the Arizonia shooting, everyone in the USA panicced because a congress woman got shot, but I've heard nothing of this, and that pisses me off too. God damn the media, and God, give that man's soul to the devil.

Yes he have alot of weapons, he bought a supressor for 800 euros and wrouth on twetter all the stuffs and all the ideas that he have!

I not 100% sure but heard that some Portugueses have some relation whit him about the atacks if it is truth it will be a disapointing for my self and all the country!

Norway! I have been talking whit my friends and all of us are here to support you!

Today the entire Norway marchd in the memory of the victimes and in oslo over 200.000(me included) marchd, laid flowers(roses - icon og the labour party) and listend to speaches of the pm, crown princ and the youth leader. It's the largest rally in the norwegian history... And parhaps the moste important.

Some pics and vids

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42474

http://www.vg.no/bildespesial/spesial.php?id=8410

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42472

http://www.vg.no/protokoll/?pid=968

But some good news is that the number of dead on Utoy has been reduced too 64....some good news in this dark time.

Update today:

He might be charged with crimes agains humanity according to a new law in norway that was added in 2005, as a result of terror actions over the world. If he's found guilty with this one, the prison sentence will be 30 years, not the normal maximum of 21 that stands for "normal" crimes.

"It's only crimes that comes under the new chapter in the penal code dealing with war crimes that has a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison. For the worst crimes otherwise the maximum amount is 21 years according to the law."

Quote: Prosecutor Christian Hatlo, Police Attorney.

This was backed up by a professor in criminal law, who also said he'd use this if he was prosecuting this case.

30 years is max. But I believe the court can add 5 years at the end of every sentence, so he could be in forever I believe.

However in Norway the public opinion does not matter.. we can hate him as much as we can put he will not get any thing more than 21 or 30 years in prison, but since a prison year in Norway isn't 365 days and the time he is detained before court and sentence is also considered as prison time(if he get sentenced). Thats the law (as far as I have understood it)

There is no "world police" not for domestic actions anyway, in the end international tribunals are reserved for government actions and leadership of nations/organizations... Lone individuals domestically acting on their own are the responsibility of the government(s) involved... He killed in the nation of Norway so their laws unfortunately apply. Whatever a nation defines as a "life sentence" depends on their respective laws, in some nations it can be till you die, others it's X years.. Sucks but it's how it works.

From the US I couldn't even start to imagine the enormity of this incident for all Norwegians and I give my condolences. Sometimes I wonder why we live in a world where there are people so hell bent on killing people that are so innocent and helpless. I wish the Norwegian police the best of luck catching the accomplice to a truely ruthless killer.

Think about it from a killer's perspective, would you DARE go into an army barracks and open fire or a police station? Suicide if that's your wish it'd be granted... These people WANT simple easy targets and they find the most vulnerable lots they can, does not matter who they target they ensure it's crowded and the odds of someone resisting them is as limited as possible to inflict the massive trauma they can before they are either caught or killed (in most cases they'd rather die) The Allegations of an Accomplice terrorist organization I just simply find hard to believe, my best guess is this twit looked up on the internet how to make his little bomb, now how he was able to procure all the goodies to make it effective, lord only knows... But the whole terrorism link is just to A. Increase his reputation to a higher status than that of a simple nutjob, a jihadist is worth more historically (in the eyes of a nut-job anyway) than a rogue lone gunman.. B. to make the cops basically chase their tails and look for a phantom that probrably is named google.

His methods were low-tech for me to believe he got them from any reputable terrorist organization... To me they ring of amateur hour that any nut can look up on the internet because so many of our nations are liberal enough to permit the information required to do it under the "for informational purposes only" clause.

I nearly threw up when I read this the night after it happened. My heart goes out to the families and friends. Terrible thing, and terrible he can't get a death sentence. I don't get how one human could do that to another human, let alone 90 others.