goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I'm probably gonna get in trouble for asking this question, but I am just curious is this mod currently on hold, or are you guys still doing some changes and upgrades to it?  Haven't heard from you guys in a while. I'm guessing you guys are busy with your own personal lives. ....Not asking for a release date. Just the progress thats taking place. Hope you Goog and CFD are doing well. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Hi guys,sorry about the long lack of posting and information about the project.I had to take a break from all this for the past few months to spend more time with family and I had a blast.

I'm eager to get back now that I'm recharged and motivated again and look forward to completion of this ASAP.I'll have some updates soon as I get back into this.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, goog said:

Hi guys,sorry about the long lack of posting and information about the project.I had to take a break from all this for the past few months to spend more time with family and I had a blast.

I'm eager to get back now that I'm recharged and motivated again and look forward to completion of this ASAP.I'll have some updates soon as I get back into this.

Its totally fine man you and other modders are already doing so much for this community , you guys deserve to take breaks.  We really appreciate your hard work and giving us a better em4 experience :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Hmmm... Squad or Battalion.... or both? 

I'm thinking about replacing most of the older Dodge cabs with this 2020 model.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Amazing. Just sayin the circle around the number went out of style around 2014 on the squads. 

it's an mixed new/old updated homage to the original Squad 51