camhesse1

Red River Rapids ,Michigan Fictional Town

im not sure if you have the rescue models laid out yet but heres a few from around my area

299183_10150339929212184_399094162183_10006742_4207739_n.jpg

First rig is our rescue truck.

3071_2008-08-21.jpg

1421_2006-07-11.jpg

just a few i thought might go nicely

im thinking that truck will be rescue 3 in the wilderness haha.... yeah.....

WORK IS NOW CONTINUING ON THE MOD, WILL HAVE MORE UPDATES SOON... WE NEED SOMEONE GOOD WITH EDITOR

Yeah, I made some more models but it's useless unless we find someone that's good with putting units and prototypes and stuffz into editor. I suck at it even though I've tried countless times.

If you show me some legit progress (models textures lights etc) I can pretty much put em together and make the mod playable

OK will do.... anyone here know how to START a skin from a model? cause both of my skinners i believe only know how to reskin a model...

Textures is one of the things we can't do in zmod too. I made many models though but we can't put them in the game and nobody wants to help us texture. If your ever ready, I can send any of you model files for you to texture should you be interested.

ok so.... more progress has been made... .but wont be showing too much more at the moment... at least until i get my first skin made by someone :D.... they are working on it.... any additionaly help would be greatly appreciated.... but now i need help. Any one have an idea at what type of vehicle i should have for my hazmat? have a little idea but dont know exactly what it is.

Lookin good. Been awhile since I scripted 911 so I'm a little rusty. Otherwise I'd help out here and there when I could.

I think tonight im gonna start work on the police stations and get those squared away... sorry about the delay, i am beginning work again, waiting for our skinner to get the first skin done, and waiting for our fire truck modeler to tell me if he hs to do anymore... so just to let you know... WE still have spots left on our team, so if you want to be part of an awesome mod, join right up. There are many cool plans i have for this mod, that will make it a cool volunteer type basis mod to play