camhesse1

Red River Rapids ,Michigan Fictional Town

I think is really complex work for a beginner modder (no offense), too many scripts and too many vehicles to do. But good luck with it anyways.

thanx for the luck... im not going to be a person that can get a mod done in 2 years like hoppah can... this is just going to be a side job, so i can work on it when i can... If i work hard enough this is going to be a 4 year job...

ok... so ive started work on models and things... even have the first fire station done in sketchup. if anyone has the paid version of sketchup, i am wondering if you can help me get the files into editor... i am also looking for people who are able to script, skin, or work on the map. so if you want to help, you will find out that in this mod... it will have many new ideas that anybody will love. i am also going to borrow scripts from somebody, so this mod is wip

It will be the size of Traverse City, Michigan. Not real town though. I am going to start with models and things like it, such as the fire trucks and ambulances. Not fully sure how long it will take. For people who tell me not to ask for help, you got to do the mod yourself, let me just say this is just getting started. Have no idea how to fully work things such as editor, but am in the process of finding out. If you want to help, I will contact you later. Dont have any idea what the mod will have other then what the station will look like, but i can tell you this will be a very interesting mod. The firehouse(s) will possibly have 4 to 5 bays 1 of them having an ambulance, But it will not be as big as the la mod firestation 1. this is a smaller town so it will most likely have a 8 fire truck house, a 6 fire truck house and a 4 fire truck house. La mod may have that many but that is only one part of that city. This will be the whole city on the map, not just a part. The police station(s) will most likely have about 22 police cars already on the map at the beginning of the game, parked at the 3 stations. The hospital will have 2 or 3 ambulances in a garage there with the hazmat and doctor vehicles, along with sar and coroner.

fire station 2 is now in the works also

by the way... one of the little rooms in the middle of the station is a fire dispatchers room... next to that is a batts chief's office... and then theres a waiting and a meeting room... THIS IS A VOLUNTEER FD

Sorry for extreme multiple posts... here is station 2

post-25937-0-21071800-1327019875_thumb.j

post-25937-0-37062000-1327019880_thumb.j