chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

87 people died just of an nuts idiot, i hate it when children get killed, for what? only because ur nuts u have to kill young people? Why didnt you pick old people? they only wait for their death in their old flatlet... i mean its still horrible to kill young/old people but the young have to care about the future of norway now they have 87 less.... This is how i think about it.

I know the same is going to happen in Holland hey call it upon themselves.

condolenced with everyone of the family(s)

im very nervous about 1-8-11 :D its looking very awesome!

To everyone that have replyed to this thread with condolances, thank you. We are very greatfull for your support. In theese times of terror, even if this was not al-quaida or any other terror network group this is still terror.

I know I am speaking on behalf of the Norwegian People when I say We will never forget, and we will stand together in the fight for terror.

Norway was an easy target, yes.. We knew that.. But we never thought that a fellow Norwegian would stand behind the attacks..

Thank you once again for your concern.

For the mod, this will maybe have an affect.. We don't know yet..

To say it without rising to much attention, the dust from yesterday's attack has not yet settled. So we will come back with more info.

okay everybody, i think that's enough. :)

it could just as happens in germany, or in poland, sweden, italy, france, gb

it gives enough ricochet in each country

Please just let them show theyr respect. I know you would appreciate the respects if this happened to you country?

rather the need to communicate something to do with other

how ever do you see this tradegy, it says only "nobody is save"

the suicide rate is in norway high too

I choose to distance myselfe from this discussion...

I would just like to say that I have not yet seen any contact from 3 of my friends that where on Utoya, SO if someone would like to use MY thread for my mod to show theyr respects, I will let them do it.. Is that so wrong?

This Stinks, I just don't get it. Why? What are you getting from this? The moron dressed as a cop too, why? How are those kids going to see cops now? I'm sending all my love to you, you guys need it.

You guys don't need his, I'm sorry.

RIP kids

Burn in hell shooter.........

Edited by Sawdbuster

It's the same guy....

Today the entire Norway marchd in the memory of the victimes and in oslo over 200.000(me included) marchd, laid flowers(roses - icon og the labour party) and listend to speaches of the pm, crown princ and the youth leader. It's the largest rally in the norwegian history... And parhaps the moste important.

But some good news is that the number of dead on Utoy has been reduced too 64....some good news in this dark time.

It was a political terror act. I have read some of Anders Behring Breivik's manifesto where he states the actions were taken to get light on the immigration into Europe, and (of what he says) the way the immigrants will take over Europe in a matter of years.

One of his examples in his manifesto is Alexander Igoryevich Rybak, the Belarusian immigrant who won the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest (international european song contest) , and he stated this was a typpical European behaviour.

He also wrote that he did not want to get hated by his friends or family, because as he said:

"What would the ultimate love gift mean if the ones you are giving it hates you..?" - Anders Behring Breivik

I disgust this man.

May the dead rest in peace, the injured recover well and the lucky escapers, family and friends stick together and deal with this in the best ways possible.

Every thought from me goes to you, my fellow Norwegain brothers and sisters.

Lets stop talk about the shoot out in norway.

Im very nervous to the release date!

What time do you think you should release it? :P

Wow... I'm just speechless.

You do know that chrisblaalid lost friends in the massacre, right?

And yet you're selfish enough to ask when the mod will be released. Wow. It blows my mind.

Well you get the usual warning for asking for release dates, but your posting privileges are suspended for 4 days instead of the usual 2 because, let's face it, that was just disgusting of you.