chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

HELP WANTED:

Anyone good with scripts that could help me out on a little problem?

Here is the issue:

I have two gates into the military base, I want to add a controlpanel that has the possibillity to open and close theese gates.

So I need someone to just do this one script, to make four commands.

Open Gate 1

Close Gate 1

Open Gate 2

Close Gate 2

Please PM me if you have the possibillity and skills to do this ^^

peace ;)

I'm not sure if I want to point out an error I found on the skins.. I'm so excited about this mod and can hardly wait to test it, so further delays are not something I want.. However, I'm also a perfectionist, so I must comment.. On the passenger side of the police cars, the "riksvåpen" (police emblem) should be placed after the text "POLITI", not in front. The driver side is correct. A quick google image search of politi will show you what I mean, if my explanation is confusing. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this mod, it sure looks fantastic!

I'm not sure if I want to point out an error I found on the skins.. I'm so excited about this mod and can hardly wait to test it, so further delays are not something I want.. However, I'm also a perfectionist, so I must comment.. On the passenger side of the police cars, the "riksvåpen" (police emblem) should be placed after the text "POLITI", not in front. The driver side is correct. A quick google image search of politi will show you what I mean, if my explanation is confusing. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this mod, it sure looks fantastic!

oh that depends... from city to city... and this is no joke.. :P

You're sure? I have seen any regions too, nobody had it so. :WTF:

But it's your own unreal modification. ;)

google ''politibiler'' you will see that chrisblaalid is right..... Gezuz.... check the facts before you call the mod unreal....

And chrisblaaild the mod looks GREAT! can't wait to play it! :D

The mod is unreal, or you want tell me the ladders and engines form LA are in Norway too? Check the facts. I am checking facts about other countries. And i can call the mod however.

You can travel to me and we can discuss the topic personnally - OMG.

If you don't like the mod, make your own... you don't need to be here talking **** about it when it's so many here that looks forward to it, it just not fun. :)

google ''politibiler'' you will see that chrisblaalid is right..... Gezuz.... check the facts before you call the mod unreal....

quick look at google and all the cars ive saw had the Shield on the front, then the text. not the other way around :) i ofcourse invite you to find a picture showing something else :)

oh that depends... from city to city... and this is no joke.. :P

I still believe I'm right. Every single police car in Norway has the "riksvåpen" closer to the front than the "POLITI" -text. Prove me wrong ;)

OK! I have seen enough.. We got two cars here were I am from where the emblem is in the BACK of the vehicle.. However, I will change the position on all the vehicles that are misplaced, just to make you guys happy ;)

Just to quote:

You were right..

You're sure? I have seen any regions too, nobody had it so.

But it's your own unreal modification.

and you were right.

btw BASTIAN.. LA mod ladders will not be in the game, I think it is shown on the first post that it is.. But the pictures are a bit to old :P I havent had time to update the picture base ;)my mistake, I will update the pictures when my internet connection is once again stable. ^^ So I admit, shown on the pictures on the first post, the mod will seem to be unreal.. but the problem is fixed ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

A little info to all the others:

It seems that this mod is allmost DONE! (or as done as it gets to this point.)

The map is NOT done... It takes alot more work, so until it is done, you guys will have to manage with the LA mod map until then...

However, the mod will be released when my internet connection is stable.. seems to cut every 3 minutes.. I got a repairman comming monday... I hope... Maybe this will be a feature on a later basis.. (An emergency internet connection repair man unit :P ) Every internetaddicted mans dream :P

I can not do any promises on the release, we can all just pray