chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Ah okok!

I thought that the home guard made those jobs but i may be wrong :) Anyway thanks for the answer!

You are somewhat right.

MP has military police rights, meaning they can declare an area for military and enforce both military and civilian law in this area (almost any military unit has this opportunity).

This however has no purpose in the game.

Civilian police can request assistance from both Military police, Home Guard, EOD and/or any other military unit of intrest in peacetime if a situations requires it. Primarily this is to relief the police from resource-consuming security tasks or due to lack of different types of special equipment or knowledge.

I have no clue of what ability they will have in the game, but again, its not my mod. :) Anyway, i guess they will be like the national guard units in LA-mod or like civilian police.

UPDATE:

Well, the times here has been... speachless... I must admit that I have done nothing to the mod since the massacre and bombing. My mind has been somewhere else.. And it kind of allready is. My promise to you all have been that the 1st of august, the mod would be released.. I can honestly say, I do not know if I can make it. I don't even know where I left of.

So when my head clears of, I will continue. In a worst case scenario, the mod will be at least 1 week delayed. And I am sorry for that. I really hope you all can understand. I will come back with more info on this later with date.. I will not release the time, becouse that all depends on the upload :P

If there are any questions, please PM me on that.

EDIT: I would also like to add this. The first release of this mod WILL be dedicated to the victims of the "-insert here-" attacks here in Norway, this will be shown very clear when you play the mod.

**Why I say ""-insert here-" is becouse that person deserves no title, no name or no "celebrity-status". If that man is ever in front of me. There will be no answer to what I or many other people in my country would do to this person. Don't get me wrong, I obey the law. But I know within my heart, every police officer/law enforcer in this country carries hate for this person.

What will the MP do in the mod?

In some situations the military takes over, this is for the player to decide. MP falls under the military categorie, and it was put in the game just to have more oppertunities ;)

Til alle som var involvert direkte eller indirekte i denne fryktelige angrepet, et ord om håp. Mennesket er sterk og vil til slutt ultrupassar. Mine kondolanser til familiene til ofrene og at de hvile i fred.

Til alle som var involvert direkte eller indirekte i denne fryktelige angrepet, et ord om håp. Mennesket er sterk og vil til slutt ultrupassar. Mine kondolanser til familiene til ofrene og at de hvile i fred.

Thank you, one thing... the crew on this site, preffers it if you write in english.. so I will post a translated version... except one word.. "ultrupassar"??

But again, thank you for your words. We can not do it without support from the people.

Likins words Translated:

To all who were involved directly or indirectly in this terrible attack, a word of hope. Man is strong and will eventually ultrupassar. My condolences to the families of the victims and that they rest in peace.

hehehe... Here.. read what I saw in the newspaper today. Tourists view on norway:

* The Norwegian fjords are spectacular.

* The clean air on the west coast is fantastic.

* You get clean water straight from the tap.

* Norwegian fish tastes good, and Norwegians know how to prepare.

* Whale meat is good and a little disgusting.

* Norwegians are generally friendly, even those who do not get paid to be there.

* People do not honk when they drive a car, and seems generally patient.

* Norwegians seem amazingly healthy people.

* Norway is good for environmental protection.

* The quota of alcohol is allowed across the border, is ridiculous.

* Norwegian beer is good, but extremely expensive.

* Everything else in the country is also extremely expensive.

* You may not have the time to experience Norway in three days.

* Norwegians are most likely depressed by living in the country in winter.

* Norwegians seem indifferent.

* Norwegians are all too keen to show off museums and royal gardens.

* Norwegians live in small three houses. Very exotic.

How download this mod ??

You can't, it is not released yet... Says so in the Topic name "Norway Mod (WIP)"

WIP = Work in progress

lol

:holdglass: i'll drink to that!

jupp, I'll drink with you... My 0.33L beer to 15 norwegian kroner bought at Rema 1000 :P (2.90 USD or 2.0€ or 1.76£)

And I think that is cheap :P

Guest polis123

Completion News:

Rundefjord Mod is integrated in the NoMod.

The Multiplayer feature have been tested and ended up with good results.

Time for release: expected date of release 01.08.2011

WANTED:

FTBR - TESTERS! (Final Testers Before Release)

Job description:

Due to final tests before release, I need to gather a team, a team to check all details in the game. Every tester will be given a task to check out.

Such as names, textures (missing elements), theese testers will not be given the task of playing the game. Just inspecting every elemt to the mod, to make shure that we are releasing the mod people are expecting.

You must be:

Hard working, and have an eye for details.

Instructions will be given.

In need of 3 people!

Completion News:

Rundefjord Mod is integrated in the NoMod.

The Multiplayer feature have been tested and ended up with good results.

Time for release: expected date of release 01.08.2011

Read again ;)

UPDATE:

Extended release date.. Due to attacks in Norway, the mod has been delayed!

UPDATE:

Working on a Norway Mod map, ground textures are done.

It looks like this:

post-22865-0-68074200-1312402990.jpg

Norway is not a large country, so I'm trying to press as much as I can into the freeplay map xD

It will include:

Firestation

Hospital with ambulance station

Military Base

Beach

Train Station

Police Station

A mansion/castle

+ at lot moore.. ^^

post-22865-0-68074200-1312402990.jpg