chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

Excellent! After playing the LA mod for a couple years, finally something I believe has the same (or even better) potential! I think the repair company (whoever they are) should have your address as first priority and fix it now!! :P

Anyway, best of luck, this looks awesome :cheers:

hehe.. I don't belive anything can beat the LA Mod :P but that is my oppinion.. ;)

specially the rendering (last picture) let us see a very detailed lightbar from Simarud Norway (is a modification of whelen or FedSig, so i remind me :gruebel: )

it was only for this oslo police car at a VW R36 Passat B5 Wagon - the MP had a similar lightbar, not really the same, with different modifications inside, but i don't destroy the good lb for this.

- you need practice with PS or FW

- good models

- maybe a modeler for little childs

- photos from the thing do you like to cover for game

not a secret

specially the rendering (last picture) let us see a very detailed lightbar from Simarud Norway (is a modification of whelen or FedSig, so i remind me :gruebel: )

it was only for this oslo police car at a VW R36 Passat B5 Wagon - the MP had a similar lightbar, not really the same, with different modifications inside, but i don't destroy the good lb for this.

- you need practice with PS or FW

- good models

- maybe a modeler for little childs

- photos from the thing do you like to cover for game

not a secret

FW is Fire Works right???

And I do make some childes... but how do you get the raight colors?

Ok, I am at work right now... And I am trying to think of things I want to update the post with... throughout my shift, I will update this post with how many hours there are left of my shift... started at 7.5 hours...

Work: 5,5 hours left

One thing is good with the net out of order, I get to do much more work on the mod :P

Well, I have kind of said that the mod is done right?

weeeell... To much spare time, gives me moore ideas...

I have added two more vehicles and one more person to the game, two moore vehicles and one more person that not even my co-creator has even seen :P

Pictures is not available right now, as I am at work in the writing moment.. I will try to upload pictures tomorrow...

Anywho, the newcommers are as following:

1. Military Medevac Helicopter (Can stand alittle more damage from attacks than the ambulance helicopter, great to use when you are playing the deluxe refugee mission..)

2. Military Truck (Looks a bit more Norwegian than the truck from the LA Mod, I am also keeping the old one.. )

3. Military Medic Evac Personell (Stretcher model, to use in the military ambulance and the military evac heli..)

When I am writing this, I do not know if this works :P

But I have a feeling it will :P I will test it when I get home from work today..

I have also changed ALL the police cars (or the ones that were texturefails on :P ) all policecars has the emblem facing forwards, as requested/mentioned..

The Viking unit, is no longer viking unit :P it has been changed to NAF :P (NAF=Norwegian Automobile Association, car retrieval and rescue)

I will try to update this post as long as I am at work :P:P

Work: 2.5 hours left...

AAAAH SHIT!! Something come to my mind... I have translated the whole damn thing into Norwegian.................. craaaap!!!

I thought this weekend would be relaxing... guess I was wrong....

Have you decided on beta testers yet. Not being pushy or anything. Good Luck

I think... I will be delaying the beta's until the next version.. since the mod is so to speak practically done... just the translation and a little thing left...

also I am waiting for two permissions... but I have been waiting for them for about a month... so I think I need to check things and maybe do it another way...

So when theese things are in order, I will release it ^^

as information:

my vehicles looking origin./ a lil. bit more realistic (Norway too)

milpoliti01.jpg

milpoliti02.jpg

robert1680x1050.jpg

Hey BAS...

Did not see your pictures until now... Have to blame it on the internet connection..

BUT theese are very good models, I espesially love the lightbars! One detail though, I can see the MP has the orange stripe (retroflector / glow in the dark thing) but the politi also has theese orange stripes..

Picture proof:

1214298871912_Politi_bil_Bl_lys_1987069m.jpg

I know how you like to have your models as detailed as possible ;)

One moore thing too, we (with that I mean me and Alex03) would not mind to have a good skinner in the team? hint hint ;)

Just to throw that out there.. hehe

Feel free to decline, but also feel a need to contribute :P

We in the beta team, are we still going to work with the new version?

The next version will most likely be the version we release... but that is not 100% decided yet

nomodcomingsoon.jpg

INFO: This post is updatet 15.06.2011.

UPDATE:

RELEASE WILL HAPPEN WHEN MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS STABLE ENOUGH! WAITING FOR REPAIRMAN DUE TO SHOW ON MONDAY!

Creators Work

What is the creator working on right now

Portrait Work Done

99%
]Since NO ONE signed up for portrait work duty, I had to do it my selfe!

Minor Adjustments

99%
Making some minor adjustments like skinchanges to map elements to make it look more Norwegian

Bug fixing

100%
Fixing bugs that are reported in by BETA's

Integrating Rundefjord Mod

100%

Creating the NoMod

100%

Let me tell you all about something awesome. Specially for the people of Norway. This is your opportunity to take control over Norways Emergency Units! Politiet, Ambulansetjenesten, Brannvesenet, Statens Vegvesen, Securitas, Forsvaret etc etc! It will all be under your command!

Now let me tell you about my mod.

Norway Mod started out as a submod for LA Mod. Reskinning vehicles and units. However, Norway does not have CV's for policecars, they drive Volvo's and Volkswagen's. And the paramedics? VW's and Mercedese's. So the models in the LA Mod, did not work out. Or, some of them did ^^ according to my opinion / desire.. hehe..

So the changing started..

New models where imported from other mods, models where replaced and reskinned! And woila... here it is... THE Norway Mod!

Permits where obtained, and the mod is now in it's fourth stage of testing!

Now we have grown bigger again, this time we are joined by the Rundefjord Mod. They wanted to be integrated in the NoMod, and why shouldn't we? The Rundefjord Mod was a great mod. And now with NoMod and Rundefjord Mod together we are making the largest Scandinavian Mod available.

The Team and I ALMOST can not wait to give to you, The Norway Mod!

So stay tuned, it's just around the corner/size]

Completion News:

Rundefjord Mod is integrated in the NoMod.

The Multiplayer feature have been tested and ended up with good results.

Time for release: as soon as possible

CREDITS

(Allmost 100% complete)

These people are the reason that the Norway Mod is what it is today. Without theese people the Norway Mod would not exist. Many names, so made it in to a "spoiler".

Many of the new models are free to use, but some are given on a exclusive permissin basis. Meaning, that you can not just take the models without asking permission. Contact me if you want to know the name of the creator for the part you are about to use in your mod. (or look it up in the Credits).

Norway Mod Team:

One of the smallest teams tongue.gif

chrisblaalid - ModChief & Creator of mod

Alex03 - Deputy ModChief & Co-Creator of mod

alexanderwoods - Chief Sound & Skinner

(more to come, permissions permissions... allways permissions tongue.gif)

Norway Mod BETA Team:

Huge credits also to theese guys, spending hours and hours testing the mod.

Xandarb - Chief BETA Team

focuz - Lead BETA Team

BETA Team is going through Staff Changes, stay tuned

Creators outside of the Team:

All textures are re-done by chrisblaalid. Lights redone by Norway Mod Lighting Team.

in (allmost) alphabetical order tongue.gif

Abraxsa Bull bars

Battlemaster New firefighters (to come) Volvo v70

Bartjk Volvo v50

Chidea Firetruck ladders Scania HLF1 Scania TLF 2040 Atego 7GR Mercedes Atego DLK

David Merdedes Sprinter VW T5 VW Passat VW Caddy

Firenze (Investigating where his model is/what model he participated on)

FlorianHeinsberg MB 1120 RW2 Merdedes LF16/12 Firetruck

Florian Hagen (HLF) Fire & Rescue Truck Bull Bars HLF Magirus auf MB Actros Toursimo Bus Strobel RTW

Florian B./Florian HLF Magirus auf MB actros

fabi s. (Investigating where his model is/what model he participated on)

Flkalley Mercedes Sprinter

Hoppah LA Mod Creator and also over 90% of all scripting!

FloH Tourismo Bus

Goya GW A/S

Hennefer95 Iveco Daily Gerätewagen Small LED Light

Iglheaz Mercedes Benz 09 EC-135

Lenni Politi Sign

martintjuh Lightbars

MikeyPI Member of the LA Mod Viking Units Falck Unit Massive help with questions regarding modding and other stuff.

ModCHA Mercedes LF 16/12 Firetruck

Mainzibaer BMW 3Series Mercedes Vario

Niederwallufer (GW-A-S) ABC Unit T5 High Roof

NNICO Mercedes Benz Sprinter Strobel RTW

Razon Volvo V70

Raiden VW Caddy

skaihof Audi A3 BMW 3er 09

Sputnik Mercedes Benz Sprinter Strobel RTW

Stan Riot Unit System

Stormi Mercedes Sprinter VW T5 VW Passat Volvo v50

Sniper Lightbars

SilentHunter Taxichild

Silverhawk Volvo V70

The Navigator Mercedes Benz 09 Volkswagen Passat alt

TimmeyX Tourismo Bus

Tobbi92 Audi A3 Large Warninglights

Wuppertal Mod-team Strobel RTW (Fangetransport) Volkswagen Passat alt Strobel RTW

Wittener Tourismo Bus Mercedes Benz Mercedes Benz Vito EC-135

A REAL SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WHOLE LA MOD TEAM:

Hoppah - CREATOR

Bass-Ti - Scripts: SoSi, Stabilize, Trailer logic (+ icons)

Baz - Sirens

Carman - Models: 1989 Ford Crown Victoria LTD, 2007 Chevrolet Impala,

2006 Chevrolet Express, Peterbilt truck, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Dust Vader & timmi - New jet of water texture

IES Clan - Improving the multiplayer part

Lash00t0ut & nfspdf - Model: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria model (texture by Hoppah)

Martijntjuh - Model: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

MikesPhotos - Light changes, improving the text files, improving the manual and

providing photos from his website

MikeyPi - Models: Gas station building, LAPD Motorcycle, Rollback truck,

LAFD Battalion Chief SUV, LAPD Bomb Squad SUV, FBI SUV,

FBI Mobile Command Vehicle, LASD Prison Van, 2002 Honda Accord,

2006 Ford Econoline fleet, 2006 Cadillac DTS fleet, 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe,

2006 Ford Freestar, 2004 Ford F350 (civilian versions), 2006 Chevrolet Express Box Truck,

Freightliner Step-Van and the Eurocopter AS350 (A-Star)

nfspdf - Voice acting and English translation

Raddish - Gamma Voice acting

Rev Bem - Change Clothes script

RunAwayScientist - Voice acting and improving the English text files

TROOPER05 - Voice acting

Stressed - His part in improving the commands to call additional vehicles

Voodoo_Operator - Models: Small apartments, pawn shop, strip mall (texture by Hoppah),

car wash, strip mall sign, car wash sign and the cabin of

the LAFD Heavy Rescue

Walter - ACU skin for the National Guard units.

Winterberger - Changed smoke particles

Woltep - A part of the Armed Arrest (Bewaffnete Festname) script

xpac - Translating the Deluxe text files

Some gameplay footage:

IMAGES WILL BE REPLACED WITH NEW ONES

Unit Overview:

post-22865-0-28107700-1313263413_thumb.jpost-22865-0-60204600-1313263387_thumb.jpost-22865-0-23083100-1313263414_thumb.jpost-22865-0-21193600-1313263396_thumb.jpost-22865-0-59820800-1313263398_thumb.jpost-22865-0-09731300-1313263401_thumb.j

INFO: My credits list will contain the authors of the models, if I have one of your models and have not credited you.. OR you see a model that I have not credited the author on, please contact me ASAP so I can fix it and hopefully get permission of usage.

Sorry just a bit curios. After reading about the release after internet repair i wonder if the mod was released yet. Since it was posted in June

Sorry just a bit curios. After reading about the release after internet repair i wonder if the mod was released yet. Since it was posted in June

Waiting still for the repairman... I am using my mobile to update :P

chris, you let me show a normal police car in norway, but i'm make the tuned version from oslo

http://bos-fahrzeuge...liti_-_FuStW_10 .

Yes.. I know you were making a capitol police car.. But the new rules for police vehicles requires the orange stripe..

Here is a picture of a police car outside Anders Behring Breivik's mothers apartment in oslo... The vehicle is stationed in oslo, but as you can see it has the orange stripe..

1311413475461_189.jpg

I can guarantee that this is a 100% fact since I work close with the police here in Norway, and they have confirmed that the orange stripe is required on all new police vehicles..

But if you don't want to change your texture, I will not argue with you ;) With or without the orange stripe, the model looks great ^^ you deliver as always ! keep up the good work *thumbs up*

Hm :) I would it change, but i don't have a actually pic from the deeper layed R-Version from VW in Oslo, and your last photo here is the "normal" in Norway too.

As I said, your models looks great.. So there is actually no reason to change it... Yes the orange stripe is a new rule, but there are still at least 50 police cars that does not have this stripe.. So it is not actually nessesary

Info Feed:

Well, the mod was allmost done... Then the problems started.. Due to terror attacks I made a Black Geländerwagen as a tribute to the police.. And I wanted to add the MP5 to this vehicle... Then the script startet to argue with me... Then the script turned and got the Geländerwagen with police colours on its side.. So if I release this mod now, the Geländerwagens will not have the possibillity to equip the MP5..

And to top it, I had rewritten the whole infotext file, to make the units look more professional. BUT again, this "renowation" was not good for the mod.. and all the units will be shown with the ID_TOOLTIP_ etc etc..

So again, if I release the mod now.. this will also be a issue..

I hope you all understand my frustration, and I am working on fixing this issue..

But it takes time, since I am working so much extra shifts theese last weeks...

If some of you have some tips, please let me know.. Becouse I am really stuck :P When I say I am fixing it, it means that I am trying, failing, trying, failing, trying, succeeding and then failing some more :P So any help will be good to get..

Thanx for your patience..

Regards,

chrisblaalid

Info Feed:

Well, the mod was allmost done... Then the problems started.. Due to terror attacks I made a Black Geländerwagen as a tribute to the police.. And I wanted to add the MP5 to this vehicle... Then the script startet to argue with me... Then the script turned and got the Geländerwagen with police colours on its side.. So if I release this mod now, the Geländerwagens will not have the possibillity to equip the MP5..

And to top it, I had rewritten the whole infotext file, to make the units look more professional. BUT again, this "renowation" was not good for the mod.. and all the units will be shown with the ID_TOOLTIP_ etc etc..

So again, if I release the mod now.. this will also be a issue..

I hope you all understand my frustration, and I am working on fixing this issue..

But it takes time, since I am working so much extra shifts theese last weeks...

If some of you have some tips, please let me know.. Becouse I am really stuck :P When I say I am fixing it, it means that I am trying, failing, trying, failing, trying, succeeding and then failing some more :P So any help will be good to get..

Thanx for your patience..

Regards,

chrisblaalid

Hmm i can't ask release dates for this mod, i cant ask why u did create that gelandewagen, i cant even ask how long it should take. i get by all the optioans a posting privelegs suspend. So im going to say : Well lets wait then.

(do i get now for this a posting privelegs suspend again?) L0L

Ok.. I can see that the need for information is larger :P

So here are some information goodies:

1. Release date: Unknown, when I have fixed the problem I guess.. There have been to many delays... So As soon as I fixed this, I will release it.. Becouse it is so to speak DONE... just need to fix theese last details...

2. I don't really know how long it would take to fix this, it depends on the cooperation with the script files and the infotext... I will also not set a date.. It is done when it's done...

Hoppah said to me, and I quote: "Just take your time to test the mod yourself and do not hurry."

So I will not release it before I have tested it properly.

3. I can also see that some wonder why I created that geländerwagen.. And the answer to that is easy..

Here it is:

PICTURE

1313587206849_937.jpg

The Armored GW is a Delta/Beredskapstroppen/Special Weapons And Tactics vehicle. And since the first release will be dedicated to the 22.07 victims, this vehicle will be a tribute to the police.

If there are more questions, feel fre to ask.. Do not ask for release date, becouse I really don't know :/ And I will answer the same as I have written now..