MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Will we add the oshkosh striker? No, why not? We don't have an airport on the map.

As for beta testers, no we need 0, the team does it all ourselves.

And as for the replacement of the tower, we will leave it to be enabled, probably mostly on missions, and just leave it out of freeplay, since two ladders is more than enough

Love the Humvee, will it act as a water cannon? :)

The LRAD basically works like the riot water cannon in EM4. It scares people away, but instead of using water you will see some kind of 'shock wave' and a high pitch sound. More information about LRAD: http://en.wikipedia....Acoustic_Device

Hoppah

Sums it up nicely=)

New Goodie:

fireboat.jpg

This will make the fireboat more realistic, but also more powerful by alot. To keep game balance, it only has 3 cannons and it will be more expensive to purchase.

Hop

:ohm Wow, that's great, why hasn't anyone ever done this before?

because although it was theoretically possible, but the work for it was excruciating, and not worth it, until now, when we modders decided it was time to kick some more game ass. :)

And by we modders, I mean the team, I hardly do ass kicking, I'm more of the finish, that nice little cherry in the eye

This isn't an LA Mod submod, this is a stand-alone mod. Use the Mod Installer to install it.

I assume you were quite tired when you wrote this ;-) or we all start to see the always returning remarks about installation issues or questions if this is a la-submod....hence we are answering like shooting from the hip "this is no submod" ;-)

this was nothing about installing anything rather than a remark that he tried to make the fire-boat like that within the la-mod and failed........

This isn't an LA Mod submod, this is a stand-alone mod. Use the Mod Installer to install it.

I know quite well that this is standalone. i just meant that i tried to make a fireboat like that but failed.

i saw on youtube that a 2o mission of the emergency4 series was the plane crash at the airport but now in ny mod is 9/11

I am not sure if I understand you right but if so than you are still looking at the same game .....

- 911 First Responders is the name given to the game for the North American market

- Emergency4 is the name for the game at the European market

There are multiple new York mods. A lot of people elected not to have a September 11 mission because that is a touchy subject for most people. Im pretty sure your you saw the 9/11 modification which is different from this mod.

We were originally contacted to add it to our mod, but we didn't want to add something subpar, so we asked for some completed material, and it just never followed through, and he left to work with another mod. As for the 9/11, none of us on the team care if it's put in, just none of us want to go through the months of effort it would take to model everything required for that mission