MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

I tried to install NYC Mod, so when I am on mod install I click on install packages and tried to select a place to install nothing happen. The installation won't complete I have 911 first responder and download from Atari

try to goto the downloads and download the 1.3 patch it should have a installer in there to help install it

We've already covered this idea, the Tower Mid-mount unit is scheduled for the next full-version update, the standard aerial ladder will not be replaced... The next update version is to include the helicopters replaced with authentic units, the mid-mount tower ladder, and a new map.... These things take time to create obviously, but somewhere on a previous page this exact statement was made.

Sadly, no we can't change the size of the map, what you see on the map is what you get, the only thing that can be adjusted is the "scale" of the buildings and roads and such... problem with that is that unfortunately, people are set at X size so it'd look goofy if you shrunk everything down so we have to work with what we got...

In the end we're going to try to load it with missions while limiting our station "influence" so that more missions and less crap that does nothing will be involved on the map, one way or another we'll figure out how we can make it as enjoyable as possible within the limited space the original map provides (in size). New buildings and things like that should allow us to manage the space more practically than the original buildings and map layout did we hope anyway.

When we get it to a satisfactory level to where pictures are justifiable yes... I see no reason to show the floor partially done, floor done, floor with 1 building etc... It shows we're working on it perhaps, but new models take time and unfortunately this version update has a few very complex ones..

I'm also more then happy to wait. All I ask for is if u guys stop doing this mod, u will let us know. A lot of people start and never update or finish. This one is the best I've seen so hoping it keeps going.

Thanks to all of u working so hard on this..........

I'm also more then happy to wait. All I ask for is if u guys stop doing this mod, u will let us know. A lot of people start and never update or finish. This one is the best I've seen so hoping it keeps going.

Thanks to all of u working so hard on this..........

These guys have proven professionals with what they doing for Emergency 4 :12:

I highly doubt they will be stopping this mod.

The work will take longer and probably will not have frequent updates, because everything is done in their free time, but this is no reason to stop work.

Of course this is my personal opinion. :P

Am I the only one who thinks high risers are the ugliest thing you can put on a cop car? In the game I hardly use the HWY units and if I do I usually skip to the slicktop units

yeah but some things are not to be considered "pretty" rather than being an option to enhance visibility and increased safety

I do have to say for myself that there was the odd occasion when I spotted the high-riser sooner than the rest of the flashing lights on a stationary unit during daytime .... beside the fact when spotting the high-riser you can be certain that the unit is not in motion even seen from a distance

Here a suggestion for Highway Police cars lightbar:

Last I checked I had included three different Hi-Riser bars so um yeah?

release date???

Well it is rekeased if you mean when the next version comes along I'm figuring about the time Hell freezes over we'll release a new version=) Read the TOS.... *sighs

• Upvote 1

Love the Mod! One thing that would look good in here, in the next update, is the 1965 Mack FDNY Super Pumper System. If u need/want to see pics type FDNY super pumper into Google.