goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

P.S. If you guys are implementing Hoppah's Water Supply mod, I can field questions you may have. I've got it down pat with my personal LA mod.

Yes we want to implement that in the mod for realism and we will pick your brain if we have questions,thanks for the offer buddy!

Will different trucks have different water carrying tanks, for example like the engines could have 500-1000 gallons and tankers would have more? And will trucks be able to hook into hydrants?

We are using newer Spartan Smeals engines so they will be similar in water carrying capacity.The hookups to hydrants will be used too.

I may be wrong but I don't remember seeing any tankers in the mod. Surrey sounds like a pretty suburban area so...

The map takes place in an urban part of town,Surrey does have  farmland in the Cloverdale and 152 ST  to 176 ST areas.

Surrey does have roughtly 03 tankers, mostly at hall 7 I believe... I would have to double check.  But like I said they do.  there is SOME farm land around that is not serviced by hydrants so they do have to shuttle runs

Surrey has at least 5 listed on the site I have.There's a Frieghtliner dual cab design that we already have and we may include it as a water supply hookup option.

It's a script and they apply the script to all of the engines in the mod and gives them the characteristics that the script contains. If you look up the winterberg mod they use a similar script but it is VERY hard to correctly code in so that is why people in goog's team and hoppah do most of those coding changes. 

Have you guys developed any EMS staff/equipment? I'm just too curious about that  :xmas:

We have done all new ambulance units,paramedic skins and will be using the better stretcher model.