goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

The TEC is pretty much done,I will most likely update the snowplows with the newer cabs.I will also give the city of Surrey engineers van a new skin,they updated the colour and graphics on their vehicles so I will do the same.

Wow, it has been a very long time since I have been on here. I am glad you guys are still working on the mod and it is looking awesome. Been watching all your updates on Youtube because this is the only mod I been watching really... If I am reading this right, snowplows? I'm gonna have to reread through this thread and find the snowplow discussion.

Wow, it has been a very long time since I have been on here. I am glad you guys are still working on the mod and it is looking awesome. Been watching all your updates on Youtube because this is the only mod I been watching really... If I am reading this right, snowplows? I'm gonna have to reread through this thread and find the snowplow discussion.

Thanks buddy,page172 post#3439 should be a good start.

Some of you have been asking for some updated fire unit pictures.I got finished all of them recently so here is the Surrey Fire Service units in game,missing is engine10 and battalion chief.C.F.D. will light these up in the not too distant future,so stay tuned for a video or two.

3VV0kqO.jpg

0zjxEBd.jpg

Z43SK25.jpg

gw71o6p.jpg

iaIUedh.jpg

91Z9vmB.jpg

:O one thing, though, is it just me or is the platform on the tower ladder a little big, but it might just be the angle. Anyways, incredible work.

Thanks guys,I think it's the angle that the photos taken at most likely,I sized it from the actual photo,the ladder is about a tires height and the basket was from the ground to the red led above the tire in height so it's bang on for scale.

Just wanted to say like everyone else, you guys are doing an amazing job. I have been following this topic almost since the day I joined the forums and you guys have always amazed me with your modeling, skinning, and lighting skills. I'm so glad that you have all continued this enormous project even though it has taken quite a while.

Some of you have been asking for some updated fire unit pictures.I got finished all of them recently so here is the Surrey Fire Service units in game,missing is engine10 and battalion chief.C.F.D. will light these up in the not too distant future,so stay tuned for a video or two.

I'm impressed, as always. I think I speak on the behalf of everyone here when I say I'm excited to play your mod :happy:

Just wondering if anyone can direct me to the page where there are a couple pictures of the map, i cant seem to find it.

Thank You!

rettungstier has been making good progress on the map and will update in the coming weeks.Some older map pictures can be found on page172 post#3432 and in the pages following that post.

Thanks bama,by the time we're all done there's going to be a lot of quality mods to play.I look forward to playing the game(s) again soon...