goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

ZNthuY5.gif

What? California? Lol. We take place in the City of Surrey of British Columbia, Canada...so what CHP are you referring to?

Oh I just figured you or others might know. California Highway Patrol is going to stop using the crown vic vehicles....

IMO the spot light would have no real use in the game. That spot night is really only used to light up the side of a house so that way members can see the house numbers.

Now some light bars, not sure if any we are using, do have LED white lights in the front and sides that are used to light up crime scenes or if they pull someone over and that person is doing something strange.

IMO the spot light would have no real use in the game. That spot night is really only used to light up the side of a house so that way members can see the house numbers.

Now some light bars, not sure if any we are using, do have LED white lights in the front and sides that are used to light up crime scenes or if they pull someone over and that person is doing something strange.

We have a script that allows you to control the lighting and gives you numerous options and settings (thanks cops),the spotlights and the lightbar spotlights will be functional.

2aSHINF.jpg

Thanks, nice to know. Does that mean it can be aimed in different directions?

No,it will be stationary and forward facing.Lightbar spotights will have 2 forward and 1 on each side for lights

why is the k-9 tahoe unmarked? i would have thought it would be marked

RCMP used unmarked k9 Suburbans for the longest time and now we have seen a few Tahoe k9's (even a k9 Durango) in the lower mainland so it will be the latter.

Thanks for the info. I am so glad to hear about all the realistic features that are going to be in the RCMP mod. I am really looking forward to the release. BTW have you all gotten together a photo gallery yet?

I want to get all the models finished and personnel done then we can take a bunch of pictures and post them on a site for all interested to browse.