goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Exercise patience guys,it will be worth it in the end!!! If we had released it as a skin only project I think the replay value would be very low and not as appealing as what it's turned into.

Nice but it looks like i needs a little bit texturing

Like what? Because this texture is as authentic as it can get based on the 2000 model package ( old school, less decals and strobe/ halogen flasher lights)

Looks perfect to me, other than the weirdness of the grill texture, which is not that bad, but good enough! Good job, Todd.

Like what? Because this texture is as authentic as it can get based on the 2000 model package ( old school, less decals and strobe/ halogen flasher lights)

Looks perfect to me, other than the weirdness of the grill texture, which is not that bad, but good enough! Good job, Todd.

no i ment the grill needed texturing but its real nice otherwise..

If you look at a 2000, or a 2004 there is a huge difference in the grill pattern on it (I have provided pictures below). If you look at the picture of E12 you will see that it is nearly the same as a 1998 verison of the actual unit.

I wouldn't change a thing.

www.bcfiretrucks.com/squamish_fire_hall_1.htm

http://www.bcfiretrucks.com/Surrey_fire_hall12.htm

I will model the grill and it will give it more depth than just the picture of the grill,that will improve the looks.Mine is a 1998,I think I got the Surrey and North Vancouver rigs mixed up...both will be included but the latter will be more modern in lighting.

EDIT-the whole grill with sides is modeled with depth now and looks good at all angles now.I also used a better picture,not as dark.

9YuHw.jpg

6nOGo.jpg

I will model the grill and it will give it more depth than just the picture of the grill,that will improve the looks.Mine is a 1998,I think I got the Surrey and North Vancouver rigs mixed up...both will be included but the latter will be more modern in lighting.

EDIT-the whole grill with sides is modeled with depth now and looks good at all angles now.I also used a better picture,not as dark.

Looks great, might I suggest gradient on the windows? I think for such a good texture the windows don't hold up to the rest of the quality, if that makes sense?

x

First of all thanks for the compliments guys... and I agree there is very little separation from the window colour and the black base around it.I'll give her a go and see what it looks like.

EDIT-New window texture added. Thanks Dyson for the suggestion it does look better!

viovj.jpg

YUf5Q.jpg