goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

is this good for a signature? ha ha anyway this mod is coming along great i can't wait for release congrats;)

looks ok now but I unfortunately didn't get to see the gif tower you had going....

for your information i live in vancouver and i think i know what a fire truck looks like when i see one everyday

I beg to differ,cause you sure as hell don't know what a Tower ladder looks like let alone Surrey's...

for your information i live in vancouver and i think i know what a fire truck looks like when i see one everyday

*Faceplants* Is this really necessary? Is it needed? Your making a Hong Kong Mod, and CFD and Goog are making a Canadian Emergency Services Mod. What are you attempting to argue with them about? I can understand if you have some kind of a chivalrous rivalry, I do. But not in the Main Thread for it. I'm NOT a mod, nor do i have any powers whatsoever, But from one EM4 (911:FR for the rest of us...) player to another.....

Quit it.

*Fixes his tie and suit jacket gently and exits stage left*

Thank you,

Hawksby

well I improved on the tower1,I gave it the actual cab with pump control panel modeled in it instead of the texture from before which was still accurate but could be better.This thing is a BEAST,feast your eyes upon her....

post-17160-0-78146400-1321612712.jpgpost-17160-0-48062000-1321612716_thumb.j

post-17160-0-97055100-1321612718.jpgpost-17160-0-65360000-1321612721.jpg

post-17160-0-52726300-1321612724_thumb.jpost-17160-0-06673600-1321612728_thumb.j

Nice work, just a quick question, not sure if this is correct or not, but is there supposed to be a door on the back of the truck for ground ladders, I just know that is where most trucks have them accessible from, if not sorry, just wondering, thanks and keep up the good work.

I would have, but I don't really have the time to read back 10 pages :dry:

ok,fair enough but do you think we have time to answer your question that's been covered many times????drop the attitude or we won't even answer your questions...