goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

we are making it a mod,new scripts ,missions,map and just about all the units from LA mod have been changed or replaced...we plan to have a minimum of 2 hopefully 3 fire and a separate ambulance station.

can't add pictures to a post as an edit so I had to double post...here is a reworked front cab to be a 2011 Spartan/Smeal,I'm also turning the hazmat18 into a 2011 Spartan Evolution cab

post-17160-0-01398500-1321816666.jpg

post-17160-0-69166500-1321816668.jpg

post-17160-0-92286800-1321816670.jpg

we are making it a mod,new scripts ,missions,map and just about all the units from LA mod have been changed or replaced...we plan to have a minimum of 2 hopefully 3 fire and a separate ambulance station.

Thats good news because i know in B.C. (or at least in victoria) bc ambulance has a separate station than the fire station. really nice work!

Thats good news because i know in B.C. (or at least in victoria) bc ambulance has a separate station than the fire station. really nice work!

You are very correct there are only a hand full and I mean one hand full that I am aware of that have BCAS and fire rescue halls combined.

Goog. Are we modeling hazmat 18 because it is a 1995 truck ;)

I made hazmat18 a new unit modeled after Vancouver's hazmat unit, kinda like a what if they replaced it scenario...I think the 95 is ugly as sin lol.

post-17160-0-18758400-1321822005.jpg

I will just make a high rez skin of the old 95 and see what it looks like...EDIT:upon further inspection the LA mod unit is not high enough in the back and too short after the back wheel to realistically portray hazmat 18.

Goog, if you keep this up, the mod will never be released. Everytime I log onto here, you seem to have picked a new unit that you weren't happy with and updated it again. I love the work, it just seems that nothing is ever completely to your liking. Keep it up though

Trust me, I think I speak for every one when I say "Patience and Acceptance will lead to ultimate satisfaction"

I am so very confused on many many levels, more levels than offered in world of warcraft. Why else would they be makeing all of this stuff?

P.S: ????????

man i am srsly having trouble understanding you people what are you saying? this is a submod not a mod

man i am srsly having trouble understanding you people what are you saying? this is a submod not a mod

Are you kidding me! Do you even know what a sub mod and a mod is?

A mod is a completely new. All new units and map.

A sub mod is a mod where you re skin units already in the game. Please enlighten me how we have reskined any units.