goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

im sorry to tell you that our cities ladder truck dont look like that

you also posted in the past, that the RCMP didn't have blue and black cruisers and you were 100% wrong then too!!! You come across like a condescending know it all, but the thing is you don't...this model is almost 100% accurate and is in service in Surrey.

Do your homework and try to back up what you say if your gonna be negative,I will include the pictures both in game and the real life SFS Tower1 if only to make you look dumber....most of the fire services in the lower mainland have tower ladders in their arsenal so I have no idea what city you think your in????look up a map or better yet stick to Hong Kong...

post-17160-0-28611200-1321502965.jpg

post-17160-0-27918700-1321502971.jpg

Hmm... Looks like the pictures? *Pauses dramatically, pulls out his sunglasses and puts them on* say a thousand words. *Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh*

Hey CFD or Goog, remember how the people who had the original banner got a special cruiser; can I replace the original one with an animated one and still get the special edition?

Love the mod by the way!

yes you may,we will allow your banner or the new gif as support and you will be rewarded,thanks man.

yes you may,we will allow your banner or the new gif as support and you will be rewarded,thanks man.

What happens if we have both? Get an extra super secret Canadian Secret Service car too? No, I kid... slightly. What special cruiser?

What happens if we have both? Get an extra super secret Canadian Secret Service car too? No, I kid... slightly. What special cruiser?

it will be a special umpc with non code lighting,I think was CFD's idea.

Is there going to be a hose attachment for the ladder truck?

at least 2 maybe 4 like the engines

I just want to let you guys know, I am going out of my way to buy a $700-(CAN) Quad-Core processer computer with all the works just so I can play this mod, you guys are really makeing me break the bank lmao!!!

P.S: The (CAN) Stands for Canadian, aswell I just want to re-assure you this mod is worth it for me to spend $700 (CAN)

I think that speaks for itself :)

I just want to let you guys know, I am going out of my way to buy a $700-(CAN) Quad-Core processer computer with all the works just so I can play this mod, you guys are really makeing me break the bank lmao!!!

P.S: The (CAN) Stands for Canadian, aswell I just want to re-assure you this mod is worth it for me to spend $700 (CAN)

I think that speaks for itself :)

you should head over to Vancouver to Atic or NCIX computer stores,if your handy you could build quite a rig for $700

I got 2 flatdecks,both are completely different so maybe at a later date we could add a smaller f-450 or sterling model but for now just the present 2.We are going to scrip completely new missions,when the time comes we will probably ask for input then from you guys.

Is it possible to download a beta version or something?

nope, you must wait like everybody else and if there will be beta testers they will be selected from a few guys that have been here following us from the beginning.