goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Recently, Todd was forced to update all of the Smeal Engine chassis to enlarge and correct a few alignments ( looks much better now), but unfortunately, this update messed up 80% of the lights on all of the Surrey engines. I had to delete over 400 polys/coronas on the main engine ( All of the lights will be copied over to the other two engines, and then i will make a 2nd engine light package to finish off the remaining engine units) so i can re-update the body with newer lights...It's going to take me about a month to finish lighting it up Engine 13 ( final result should have around 500-600 lights in total.) Here's the screen shot of the newer brake texture, based off the real life one --

Real life - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Qu0asrQQt2xVdEB7A0PmXIjDR0ehdyJDu1sMGw7jSNIyVlFxcxkQGL7luQ

in-game :em42011111921305571.jpg

Well I meant will there be ladders without buckets, too?

Nope

Have you guys contacted the creator of the Sao Paulo Modification they created a working quint, at the same time you can have water from the bucket spraying and have multiple hoses running.

thanks I'll have to look into that

lookin great man... are you gonna do any of the old uniforms for the bcas (the white ones) or any hi vis for the paramedic personnal as well other than the super?

yes I like the contrast of the old white and blue uniforms...new ones are really too much blue. gotta find some pictures of some visi-vest shots and take it from there.