goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I think the legend will be better I believe RCMP have Legend LED lightbar on their patrol car, do you think you will have some with halogen?

the legend is the correct bar and it will be used,I just made a bigger tahoe version for it and yes there will be a legend and a edge strobe version for the patrol cars.

I think the legend will be better I believe RCMP have Legend LED lightbar on their patrol car, do you think you will have some with halogen?

the legend is the correct bar and it will be used,I just made a bigger tahoe version for it and yes there will be a legend and a edge strobe version for the patrol cars.

post-17160-0-11657500-1318643438.jpg

post-17160-0-44817800-1318643440.jpg

post-17160-0-02517300-1318643446_thumb.j

What do you guys think? Should we keep the Light bar radiation, or remove it? The Liberty, as seen in the video, is only a temporary. The Legend will replace it.

I like it but the warning lights stay on lol

I'm sorry :cry: but i just cant wait!!

i just hope im not banned from getting this mod or checking this forum i think i will kill myself............

I didn't report you but in the future,chill wait for updates,feel free to talk about things but for the love of god,don't ever ask about the release date again(this goes to anybody,new or old)

added some things to the ert excursions to make them more realistic:big thick pushbar for ruining crackheads doors,roof top rack for ladders and handholds and big foot rest running boards ,so they can hit the ground running.

post-17160-0-02863300-1318708067_thumb.j

post-17160-0-13107700-1318708069_thumb.j

post-17160-0-01243800-1318708084.jpg